GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Coveted vs Rooftop Rumble

Takingsides

AlexSniperBullet

Coveted because of playlist and similar pay out. Plus it's easy!

• Like 3

E•MO•TION

vs the Field of Screams series.

Edited by 2281

L8m1zfV.png

mmm chocolate

I would recommend Rooftop Rumble if you are below rank 135.

Choose a Coveted playlist if you don't care about RP.

• Like 4

Coveted is easier but makes me mentally breakdown, it's incredibly dull and boring.

• Like 7

chrisscorsese88

Coveted is easier but makes me mentally breakdown, it's incredibly dull and boring.

Extremely repetitive too, doing a 16x playlist of it more of a chore than it is fun.

Deadly Aviator

Coveted is faster, easier, uses less ammo, more reliable (RR is full of bugs and things that are left to chance), less frustrating, can be done in a playlist, is as fast solo as it can possibly be (fastest possible completion of RR needs more than 1 person).

Coveted was always about the same as RR, I just preferred it, but now with the RR changes it is far superior.

inb4 potshot

Edited by Deadly Aviator

BzzdLghtyr

Before the nerf, I would play Rooftop Rumble no questions asked. Since patch 1.13, I will just play a 5-time Coveted playlist I made to make money. As someone else mentioned, Coveted uses less ammo and pays out almost the same as RR. Also, Coveted lets you work on your sniping skills!

• Like 2

The Byzantine Empire

Actually coveted can be fun with a sniper rifle. Just get little closer to them with that big jeep. Then have a good sniper hunting!

I prefer Coveted due to having a playlist of it so I didn't have to keep going back to the map and restarting the mission. Much quicker with the playlist.

I haven't tried out the new Rooftop Rumble but if it's anything but 2 extra minutes of gameplay then might as well go for Coveted since it's playlisted and if you are high enough rank (120 at least) you won't give 2 f*cks about how much less RP it gives than it's competitor.

• Like 1

spacer.png

Coveted is faster, easier, uses less ammo, more reliable (RR is full of bugs and things that are left to chance), less frustrating, can be done in a playlist, is as fast solo as it can possibly be (fastest possible completion of RR needs more than 1 person).

Coveted was always about the same as RR, I just preferred it, but now with the RR changes it is far superior.

inb4 potshot

This. RR is so damn buggy, you can fail the missions for running out of lives even if all the players are still alive. Coveted is way more boring but it's reliable and (now) quicker and more cost effective than RR.

What's coveted? I need some money, I is broke and i'm not buying another cash card.

chrisscorsese88

What's coveted? I need some money, I is broke and i'm not buying another cash card.

It's a mission you unlock at level 36, pays $18,000 on hard and gives 1990RP.

Go use the GTA wiki like you did in your thread about the MW Mesa not being storable.

OT: Rooftop Rumble over Coveted for me.

Edited by StaticLW
7Rj3AZw.png

Who gives the mission?

Go use the GTA wiki like you did in your thread about the MW Mesa not being storable.

You go DIAF before I report you for stalking and personal harassment

chrisscorsese88

Who gives the mission?

Martin Madrazo, check the jobs section in the Online tab if you're high enough level.

Stonebridge

Rooftop Rumble. Because it gives you more RP, and I want RP instead of money.

I lol at people who don't play RR since the new nerf, "It's too hard", you must really suck at the game.

You go DIAF before I report you for stalking and personal harassment

Wow, you have to be like 10-12 years old, or maybe you just have the mental capacity of a child. Feel free to report me, if you can figure it out on your own, without asking for help. Good luck.

Edited by StaticLW
  • Like 2
7Rj3AZw.png

Check the Jobs list, you'll find it there, if you're level 25+ that is.

It pays $18K and is relatively easy to do, just make sure you have a sniper rifle.

Coveted. I don't need RP and it's pretty much a wash in terms of cash, but Coveted is faster with the new changes to RR.

Or I'll sometimes go the Buzzard route and do MUWC, Trash Talk and CCC3. All fun and easy, decent cash.

chrisscorsese88

It pays $18K and is relatively easy to do, just make sure you have a sniper rifle.

It's not unlocked until you're level 35. (I said 36 earlier, but I guess they reduced it by one level, just checked the GTA Wiki)

It's not unlocked until you're level 35. (I said 36 earlier, but I guess they reduced it by one level, just checked the GTA Wiki)

Oh, must've misread then the job details then. My screen's resolution is crap, heh.

Yeah, still unlocked way earlier than RR, so it's good for the newbs.

Strange Town

Can mission playlists be done again? If yes, can anyone send me the link to it?