GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

[PS3] High Life Money Glitch after Hot Fix 1.13

Jordymac92

Jordymac92

Hey Guys,

I want to get the most enjoyment as possible from the 'High Life' update i.e. I want multiple properties (the best off course), I'd also like to fill both 10x car garages with the most exotic and expensive cars (tuned to the max), that the Grand The Auto currently has on offer as I'm sure you all do.

My problem is, like many of you I'm sure, I'm struggling to fill up my 'Coin Purse' (No testicle jokes Family Guy followers :lol:)

Bottom line is, I've seen the below glitch which still works after 'Hot Fix 1.13' and I'm looking to meet a few friends who like me, want to enjoy the game to the full extent by making some quick 'n' easy cash.

I would prefer to play with Brits as it's easier to get the time zones right, however, I'm not particularly fussed as long as you're online between 18:30 & 00:00 GMT or BST now its summer here in the UK - see how long that lasts!

If you're up for making $000,000's simply add your PSN below or add me on PSN yourself with "Money" as the reference.

My PSN: Jordymac92

Peace.

Edited by Jordymac92

The_darkest_side

I'll drop you a PSN invite tonight. Not putting mine up here,but it begins with U.

Jordymac92

I was going to say don't add you PSN on here message me instead but most people never read beyond the first line so didn't bother.

See you tonight bro.

p.s. do you have a mic?

• Like 1

Jordymac92

^^ lol who are you? Oh yeah, no one. Go home mate your boring.

• Like 3

The_darkest_side

Yeah I got a mic. Sent invite. Gotta go out but will be back and online at 9pm latest bud.

Jordymac92

Sweet sonsie, haven't seen you in a while but then again I haven't been online much up until recently.

I'll be online shortly guys.

Jordymac92

Online now guys, just add me ref 'money' if you want to make money.

when is advance warfare coming out? then maybe sh*t like this will fade away....

Jordymac92

when is advance warfare coming out? then maybe sh*t like this will fade away....

^^ Lol don't know, don't care.

Let me me recap for you what I said, "If you're up for making $000,000's simply add your PSN below or add me on PSN yourself with "Money" as the reference."

If you're not interested that's fine, move along. At no point did I say if you're not interested, leave your sh*tty opinion!?

Do you think now would be a good time to update my original post reminding kids to keep their unwanted bigitory opinions to themselves?

Edited by Jordymac92

What is it with these morons. Ooo a thread I don't like the look of! Let me post in it

Do u think he goes shopping and fills his trolley with stuff he doesn't like?

No ma I want vegetables!

Jordymac92

What is it with these morons. Ooo a thread I don't like the look of! Let me post in it

Do u think he goes shopping and fills his trolley with stuff he doesn't like?

No ma I want vegetables!

Hahahahaha I love it - I'm definitely going to remember that one!

I'd love to join and do this glitch as I lost my Futo, Sabre and Oracle when I got a new garage. All my money that I saved up went to restore my Oracle and I got a Dominator instead of my Sabre, and I got a Sentinel instead of a Futo. I need money so I'll message you my PSN ;)