GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

BSL

NellyNugget

NellyNugget

Best ways to get out of a bad sport lobby? Things got out of hand between me and my friends and have to apparently spend 16 days in one.

CarimboHanky

unless it was fixed in patch 1.13... doing a mission and switching session halfway through the mission would normally land you in a clean lobby.

completing any mission, some 10-15 minutes later your dunce cap should disappear allowing you to join clean lobbies.

you would have to do this everyday 'til R* give you the pardon.

good luck!

WonderingPsycho

Serve your time! If your on ps3 look up Chris_Griffin he is a bad mofo!!! Not really i just always saw him! It can be fun but boring if you can get players in the lobby. Hat will randomly be removed or you'll be loaded into clean lobby juss play it safe till hats gone then share cash from jobs be good stay in that lobby for couple hours getting game to save repeatedly to assure clean player status is saved to r* cloud. Do anything but definately share cash & maybe cruise with others if you can. You might be dodgy on next sign in if so rinse & repeat.

Seeing how every single lobby I joined yesterday had level-glitchers in (rank 838 and half-full Shooting stat? Seems legit..) I don't know why you'd bother, enjoy the hat ;)