GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Restrict vehicle access to Pegasus vehicles

Elder Maxson

Elder Maxson

Anyone here wish you can restrict vehicle access to Pegasus vehicles like with your own personal vehicle? For example, if I request my helicopter, I want to be able to fly it without it being stolen by someone else. Post your opinions below.

• Like 3

I assumed that those vehicles use the same level of vehicle access that all our other vehicles are set to. Is it not the same? If no, then yeah, it should definitely be changed.

• Like 2

*Post deleted.

Edited by The7thOne

j4hhYw6.png

A Maned Wolf

Yes,I would prefer all pegasus vehicles can be locked like pvs

CatchMeTrolling

I never got how top of the line military hardware doesn't have locks, meanwhile you can stop someone from riding a cheap bike

• Like 1

8xtwxyH.gifk3h9l.png

Billionaire problems :colgate:

• Like 1

I heard that going to the game store then exiting out will kick them out of your Pegasus vehicle. I've yet to try it because I haven't had to kick someone yet.

Edited by Heffe707

Killzone3265

only for unarmed vehicles, f*ck everyone who supports buffing tanks even more than they already have been lol

its fun to aggro tank noobs into tryyyying to crash into you, while in passive

just lead them into a wall and dodge to the drivers side, exit passive and hijack their ass right out of that thing

Pvs or pegasus vehicles are all personal assets that should be at least personalized & protected to a certain extent,able to have them is fair,but some tank tank haters never fail to come up with more lame excuses to refute it

Why don't we just take all the fun out of the game then!? It adds some fun/danger knowing you have to get to it first and the same goes for leaving the vehicle... your own stupid fault for allowing it to be stolen considering there are literally a million places to hide a vehicle.

Why don't we just take all the fun out of the game then!? It adds some fun/danger knowing you have to get to it first and the same goes for leaving the vehicle... your own stupid fault for allowing it to be stolen considering there are literally a million places to hide a vehicle.

You realise when you call one in, it randomly spawns in the area and sometimes in the highstreet?

G_Masta_Phunk

Ya like... you cant be -there- when you call your buzzard cus it will spawn somewhere else.... so.. I go 2 blocks away and call a buzzard... well seems some white dot was like half a block away and goin to see if any free choppers are about and boom, what does he see? a damn f*cken buzzard.. your buzzard "Ohh look a buzzard" now.. he is flying your buzzard....

not like he out witted you or some sh*t... just was near the spawn point of the buzzard you have to be far away from in order to spawn.... like wtf..

Yeah and tanks should be remote controlled from your appartment.

• Like 2

You realise when you call one in, it randomly spawns in the area and sometimes in the highstreet?

Maybe random for you but I know all the pegasus spawn locations (Air vehicle ones anyway, all I care about). I meant hide it once you have acquired it.

NomadRider

I like to take people Pegasus vehicles away from them. I've had 3 Buzzards on the same rooftop

I throw a sticky bomb in the back before I get in, especially if I'm going to be flying around in free roam

So how do I supposed to steal someones tank?Especially when it's parked directly on the side of the street.

About,the helicopter spawning issue.There are only so much helipads in LS that is accessable(Others on the roof without stairs or a way to get up).So tough luck if your heli spawn down the block and get to it first.

grand theft spaghetti

ive run into players that had the ability to lock their tanks. they would hop out in passive mode and let randoms climb all over the tank trying to get in. then they would get back into the tank and resume killing players. the game acts like the owner of the tank left the session and you can pull on the hatch but it wont open. also seen one crew on ps3 whose tanks could blow up an undamaged tank with a single shot.

i managed to steal the tanks from the crew and cargobob them out of reach. it was the only way to stop them from calling in overpowered tanks. so i kind of like the ability to steal a tank if you know where its going to spawn. just wish you could still steal tanks while in passive mode.

Edited by ijustcameheretobeeotch

That's a good idea! I hate it when I call in a tank, get out, die, then a random steals my tank. It's annoying, but I do like to have my friends get in too.

Then you shouldn't get out of your tank, and if you do, don't die...just grief as normal in your tank and everything will be ok

Those who are saying yes.. you can't be serious, right?
Tanks are already OP and trying to hijack them is already hard enough.

Geisterfaust

Yeah and tanks should be remote controlled from your appartment.

This post have been Scubadave verified.

I say yes. However, there should also be a self-destruct I think.

If you "don't mind" or "want" people to access your vehicle, you can do so. It's not like, at $200 each, you're losing out on much, a little different to your $10,000-to-replace supercars.

Had this today with Coveted. All well and good people jump in and get a bit of experience or have a bit of fun with controlling the rockets, but at the end of the day I only host that mission for the benefit of getting quick money, and the time of the mission is increased when the player is looking for the targets, as opposed to those that simply lock on from a good distance.

Perhaps holding RIGHT on the D-PAD could prevent going into Gang Attacks, as well as prevent (or give back) control of missiles.

Pyromythical

Sure.

Let them be locked but up the cost of calling in tanks etc to 5k,same as it costs to blind eye and obtain a jet.

Oh, but no kid playing this game understands the idea that you can't have everything you want, or the concept of balance and compromise.