How Long Until GTA:VI?

QuackinAColdOne

QuackinAColdOne

With the release of IV 3 years after SA, and V coming out 5 years after IV; how long do you think it would be until the release of VI?

Dirty 80's

I assume quite a few years. First they need to:

-finish counting their moneys, 1 dollar bill at a time

-determine wether they should wait for new consoles or not

-maybe make some DLCs for V or focus on another smaller game project

-start making the game and put as much hard work on it as they can so it at least seems to be way better than 5, the same way each gta tried to seem waaaaaaaay better than the previous one and mostly succeeded.
I love R*'s commitment and effort, other companies should learn from them.

My guess is 2018, I will be old by then :( I hope I have accomplished something in life by then.

Edited by Dirty 80's

Jeansowaty

"Let death take my enemies by surprise; let them go down alive to the grave, for evil finds lodging among them."

QuackinAColdOne

I assume quite a few years. First they need to:

-finish counting their moneys, 1 dollar bill at a time

-determine wether they should wait for new consoles or not

-maybe make some DLCs for V or focus on another smaller game project

-start making the game and put as much hard work on it as they can so it at least seems to be way better than 5, the same way each gta tried to seem waaaaaaaay better than the previous one and mostly succeeded.

I love R*'s commitment and effort, other companies should learn from them.

My guess is 2018, I will be old by then :( I hope I have accomplished something in life by then.

Haha. I can't wait for whatever they release. I'll be in college by 2018. But I sure hope I won't be buying a new console only to find GTA VI to come out on NEXT NEXT GEN.

Hmmm nice bike

2017 is the 20th anniversary of the series, they should at least do something GTA related by then. Otherwise, 2018.

• Like 2

universetwisters

They probably started on it already. I read they got started on GTA 5 about a month after IV came out, same with VC and III.

sTgL5iS.png

HOW'S ANNIE?

I say late 2016/early 2017. With new gen consoles being closer to a PC, development times won't be as long as they've previously been.

QuackinAColdOne

The thing is that they're most likely focusing on new DLC for V. But my guess is that they have a separate team working on VI.

chrisscorsese88

They probably started on it already.

Doubtful to be honest, it seems all they care about right now is Online. Maybe they have started somewhat on it (drawing up what the city might look like or what the protagonist(s) might look like, but highly doubtful they are already starting to actually develop it and put it together).

OT: My guess is late 2018 - late 2020.

Edited by chrisscorsese88

My guess is that the will announce it for late 2017 but it willprobably be pushed back to some time in 2018.

matajuegos01

I hope they are casing the city it's gonna be set in, a.k.a Miami :3

#KeepLeviBanned

#RestInPeaceXYN

#IchLiebeDichBitch

#FarewellUGotSmokedWeWon'tMissYou

#GoodbyeDan30CalSeeYouInHell

Doubt their next game will be GTA, so that leaves room for them to have it out (or at least announced) by 2017 the earliest.

spacer.png

They probably started on it already. I read they got started on GTA 5 about a month after IV came out, same with VC and III.

I agree, they started to design the map of GTA 6 ,This includes taking photographs from the city they choose

and sure someone started thinking about the next game's story ,I think the game will come out in 2018