Gta 5 Dlc or Gta 6 (Liberty City) ?

UNKNOWN TRAVELLER

UNKNOWN TRAVELLER

Make a wise decision.

Which one will you enjoy the most ?

According to Dj whoo kid Its gonna be Gta 6 or Next Gta in LC and may be we encounter with Niko bellic or his son and it could be better than watchdogs.

Make a good and healthiest choice as rockstar might refer to this thread.

(A) Gta 5 Dlc

(B) Gta LC

© Gta some where else

Edited by UNKNOWN TRAVELLER

UNKNOWN TRAVELLER

GTA VI The next GTA.

My Mistake Sorry

GTA6 needs to be in Vice City.

Could Be one of the best if it is . it has been a long time breda.

The next GTA.

And it would be amazing if they return IV's physics/driving and expand the map with The Carraways and Carcer City.

It cannot be a DLC. A story DLC uses the original assets of the game. TLAD and TBOGT are examples. Including a entire map would be a new game.

And as a New map for GTAO. I cant see it happening on PS3/360. If for 8th gen only, probably would be paid. And would mean the current GTA ONLINE is just a test, a beta included with GTA V, what I doubt.

Edited by jeanrjm

TweezingThen

I am not exactly sure what you are asking here. Are you asking if we prefer to see Liberty City in either GTA 5 DLC or GTA 6? Or if we want a new GTA or dlc for GTA5?

Personally, I can care less for Liberty City and I'd be fine not seeing it for a long time. I'd be very disappointed if it made a return in GTA 6 as the main location, and I'm more interested in seeing North Yankton as a DLC for GTA 5 than LC if we discuss the possibility of new areas.

In terms of GTA 6, I would prefer a new location entirely, and I believe that to be the wisest choice for Rockstar. I know everybody wants to see an HD Vice City, but to be honest, that's just the nostalgia talking, and I think it is about time we saw a new, fresh location in a GTA game, rather than something that is confined by nostalgic value.

Homemade Dynamite

What if it isn't GTA VI but a side story like VC and SA?

GTA6 needs to be in Vice City.

It must be!

HOW'S ANNIE?

No way VI is going to be in LC. I took his statement as meaning either they're going to do a Vita/other handheld system game based in LC, or it's going to be a part of the inevtiable LC DLC for the inevitable next gen release of V.

San Fierro in the 1970's for th next game? I'll give a big yes to that.

GTA V dlc.

WHY?

because liberty city is boring as f*ck. i'd be happy to never see it again in a GTA game. SAN ANDREAS is the best location. wouldn't mind a vice city remake. anything but liberty f*cking city.

Well, none of those choices entertain me. Seriously, Liberty City? I may have fun driving around it in IV but I wouldn't want it to come back too soon.

Honestly, Rockstar needs new city ideas. Liberty City and Vice City have been around since GTA 1! San Andreas was a city but now a state. Los Santos, Las Venturas and San Fierro are all great, but... eh, nothing to think.

/rant

god damn how many times must we have LA/NY done? whether theyre winning all the pro sports titles or having all the movies/ video games set there. it would be nice if we could go back to Vice City.

Official General

GTA 6 set in modern day Vice City and South Florida, main theme drug trade and Hispanic protagonist.

SolidSnails

Id prefer multiple maps but lol youre nobody why would they refer to this thread....im not trying to be an asshole but im just saying.

I would prefer R* to focus in Vice City or Las Venturas/San Fierro

But if it is going back to Liberty, the right choice would be expand the map.

I doubt that a this time a new Vice City wouldn't have a countryside or even more cities.

sivispacem

Untitled-1.jpg
AMD Ryzen 5900X (4.7GHz All-Core PBO2) | Gigabye X570S Pro | 32GB G-Skill Trident Z RGB 3600MHz CL16

EK-Quantum Reflection D5 | XSPC D5 PWM | TechN CPU Blocks | HardwareLabs GTS & GTX 360 Radiators
Corsair AX750 | Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic XL | ASUS RTX 4080 TUF @2970MHz | Sabrant Rocket Plus 1TB
Sabrant Rocket 2TB | Samsung 970 Evo 1TB | 2x ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Q Acoustics 2010i | Sabaj A4