GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Motorbike stunting?

bradg313

Im interested in doing stunts and i already have a Bati, Sanchez and Akuma.

out of the the Ruffian, Vader or PCJ 600 which one of these are better?

UnicornAssassin

I asked the same question in a poll a few days ago (http://gtaforums.com/topic/708681-whats-the-best-motorcycle-for-stunting/?mode=show) and the Bati came in first place (10 votes), with the Ruffian and Akuma coming equal second (9 votes). The PCJ-600 got just one vote and although I forgot to add the Vader to the poll I did add an "Other (please specify)" option and nobody mentioned the Vader at all. So out of the three bikes you're considering, the Ruffian seems like the one to go for.

Edited by UnicornAssassin

isn't the sanchez pretty decent? I seem to flip mine all the time in races

Ninja_Gear

Ruffian is the best stuntbike out there. Its also pretty much the 4th spot racer. (Bat-Akuma)>DoubleT>Ruffian. Not the fastest but fast enough to get away from supercar douchbags.

Is'nt the ruffian the champ of stunting? Or is the Bati just as good? Thought of getting a bati but I use my Akuma for racing/catching people (bounties/griefers lol). But if the Batti stunts equal if not better than the ruffiann I may get one. The ruffian just seems like a lesser Akuma that is dope at stunting.

Its a shame the PCJ is not good for stunting or I would get one for old times sake

Ninja_Gear

Is'nt the ruffian the champ of stunting? Or is the Bati just as good? Thought of getting a bati but I use my Akuma for racing/catching people (bounties/griefers lol). But if the Batti stunts equal if not better than the ruffiann I may get one. The ruffian just seems like a lesser Akuma that is dope at stunting.

Its a shame the PCJ is not good for stunting or I would get one for old times sake

The Bati is almost just as good, but it throws you off a bit faster. Its also faster which causes you to crash when you go to fast/high into the air for a jump. If you make sure you don't jump at to high speeds, the Bati will be just fine.