GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Rate my baggers + give me ideas

WesternMotorcycleCo.

WesternMotorcycleCo.

I originally planned to post this in the "rate the motorcycle thread" but its a bit more than just a rating i need. I have 10, and once you get to around the 7th one, it can be hard make each one unique. Keep in mind when providing suggestions that I'm trying to have as much variety as possible so I dont want them looking similar. Post pics of your bagger to give me ideas.

Im definitely keeping 1,4,6,7 and 9, but I think the others might need a bit of work

0_0.jpg#

1) My first and favourite bagger.

0_0.jpg

2) not too sure about this one. Opinions on the wheels?

0_0.jpg

3) I like this one, kept it mostly stock.

0_0.jpg

4) second favourite. looks like something from SOA and its good to ride with the crew on this one

0_0.jpg

5) Never really use this one. It needs something more to it

0_0.jpg

6) love this one. Has that rugged look

0_0.jpg

7) classic style, one of my first baggers

0_0.jpg

8) I think those horrible rims actually look decent on this bike. Metal paint, brushed steel i think it was.

0_0.jpg

9) love this one, WW2 theme

0_0.jpg

10) this one was random. Not too sure about it.

0_0.jpg

Edited by TPenterprise

Place saddle bags on the WW2 one. That's really all.

WesternMotorcycleCo.

Place saddle bags on the WW2 one. That's really all.

0_0.jpg

I like it

WesternMotorcycleCo.

Just .... why ?

Why not?

Im in HAMC crew so I ride bikes a lot and its nice to invite members to my garage and show off my bikes. They look good and they sound good and not a lot of people have a bagger. Tasteless supercars dont appeal to me. I have 4 other bikes (PCJ, Daemon, Hexer, Double T) , an F620, Tailgater, Gauntlet and a Zentorno which will be getting replaced soon. My last two are crew vehicles - Black Youga van and a Black Granger

Nice collection. I like mine stripped down and is one of the few vehicles that looks good in chrome...

0_0.jpg

gorskiegangsta

Now I understand why I can't find any Baggers, even though I've been looking for one ever since 1.13. YOU f**king took them all!

On a serious note, try one with black or dark green and gold.

• Like 1

Nyraider77

I just got one thanks to the new space. Mine is an exact replica as your WWII one except I added the leather saddle bags

Had to look twice at the title, could be sure it said "Rate my bangers + give me ideas" at first :lol:

Reconified

I've collected baggers since day one, but this is definitely my favourite.

0_0.jpg

Edited by Reconified

have one motorbike of each kind rather than multiple versions of the same bike, there's no point unless the faring and boxes make that much of a difference, perhaps a quadbike too?

those are pretty good, i like your SOA one because i watch it, i went for abit of an Indian chief motorcycle look...

0_0.jpg0_0.jpg

• Like 1