Turismo or Zentorno

takayi

Currently I own a Turismo but I was driving Zentorno and it was pretty fun and I was thinking should I buy one. But I don't want to own both of those cars, I only need one super, which one do you think is better?

Edited by takayi

Arrows to Athens

Zentorno for speed and acceleration.

Turismo for handling.

Pick Turismo. It's cheaper, looks better and is as good as Zentorno.

Looks better? Hah.

Never go full retard.

Pick Turismo. It's cheaper, looks better and is as good as Zentorno.

Looks better? Hah.

Unbelievable; that person is literally "one for three" on that statement.

Yes it IS cheaper, but looks are subjective, and I'm hard pressed to call it "as good as" a Zentorno.

And I'm a Turismo booster myself, I might add.

Having owning both vehicles I find myself using the Zentorno more than the Turismo R. Both are good cars however but I prefer the Zentorno. You cant really go wrong with either car in my opinion.

Edited by Hodgey.
  • Like 3

GTAForums.Talk

Currently I own a Turismo but I was driving Zentorno and it was pretty fun and I was thinking should I buy one. But I don't want to own both of those cars, I only need one super, which one do you think is better?

Zentorno is your best answer.

If you have found my response helpful and/or entertaining, please leave a thumbs up and visit my profile. Thank you.

Pick Turismo. It's cheaper, looks worse and is nowhere as good as Zentorno.

fix'd

• Like 2

Pagan Lowrider

I bought both after 1.13...sold the Turismo a few days after...its redundant to the Zentorno,not a tremendous amount of difference in performance,so pick which one you think looks better

AFP Phat Packs

Turismo: Pros: Better acceleration, handles like a go-kart. Cons: Not as well armored.

Zentorno: Pros: Better armor, higher top speed. Butterfly doors. Cons: Looks like an industrial stove top towards the back end, front end looks like an open mouth.

Turismo R all day. For me at least, really its more about your driving style.

Alanbeales1

get the Zentorno,as it's like the fastest car in the game now,plus it's really cool

I bought both with my High Life launch savings, both are amazing cars.

Oh and Beales, I bought that second Jester and tried that paint job you love so much, it's cool!

I believe it is properly named Turdismo and Sextorno. Make your decision.

I decided not to buy Zentorno because every time I see one, the owner throws me a sticky bomb. Not nice. I don't want to turn into one of those people.

Edited by takayi

It is only 7:48am my time, but this may hold out to be the stupidest thing I read all day.

• Like 2

I decided not to buy Zentorno because every time I see one, the owner throws me a sticky bomb. Not nice. I don't want to turn into one of those people.

It is only 7:48am my time, but this may hold out to be the stupidest thing I read all day.

If this is in response to that, you deserve a Like.

Even though I'm a day late, it trumps the stupidest thing I read all day yesterday and so far today...

• Like 2

maybeanotherone

20 car spaces and you only need one super?

okay...

"I decided not to buy Zentorno because every time I see one, the owner throws me a sticky bomb. Not nice. I don't want to turn into one of those people."

makes total sense...

such smart much logic

Edited by maybeanotherone

Dr.Rosenthal

I own neither of them, but I would go with the Zentorno if I had to pick one.

Anyone who thinks the Zentorno looks better than the Turismo (talking about the rear portion of the car) has retardation of the eye.

If this is in response to that, you deserve a Like.

Even though I'm a day late, it trumps the stupidest thing I read all day yesterday and so far today...

Yes it is! My phone must not have quoted correctly. Sorry if anyone else may have thought I was calling THEM stupid. I meant the person who will not buy something they may or may not like, just because someone in the game who had one was being an asshole. :)

Alanbeales1

0_0.jpgI'd have to say the Zentorno (that's my one btw)

Edited by Alanbeales1

Had both and I wound up keeping the Zentorno. Looks better IMO. Didn't really like the Turismo R all that much.

Bat mobile vs sexy Ferrari/mclaren ?

Yea turismo. It's RWD and takes more skill than a bat mobile hovercraft

Get a Carbonizzare, goes just as fast as a fully souped Zentorno. Was "Street racing" one earlier neither could gain or lose ground except for hitting things. Plus its less expensive :)

sultangris

i was able to easily catch and pass zentorno drivers with my tourismo in free mode but they couldve just been sh*tty drivers or simply not even going full speed. plus cars handle different in race mode and I dont know which is better there.

i was able to easily catch and pass zentorno drivers with my tourismo in free mode but they couldve just been sh*tty drivers or simply not even going full speed. plus cars handle different in race mode and I dont know which is better there.

Yeah, i think they should add a multi-type race, street racing is never just one category.

They could have been Sh*tty drivers, but in freeroam most sports and supers top out at about the same speeds.