Been away, how is the update.

Dannyharwood

Dannyharwood

Not been on for a few weeks and so not updated the high life. Was just wondering if it's any good. How are the cars and any other changes.

Edited by Dannyharwood

KristoLewis

The new Zentorno is quite alright... you can own 2 apartments so you have 20 garage spaces now... so its quite coolbeans

The new cars are rad, I love the new bike while many do not. The new interior apartments are a joke and pointless, views are horrible, if u not rich then don't sell your old apt...BUT it is awesome owning two garages/apartments now to store more cars. The bullpup rifle has almost identical stats as another rifle but I like the look of it. They fixed a bunch of glitches but we found a bunch more ;) They nerfed rooftop rumble which I don't mind. The new missions are horrible and payout crappily. They brought back a few missions that could only be played with saved playlists like coveted, u can now find them normally. They messed up the handling and 4wd on a few cars again. The new mental stat is based off killing npcs and players which kinda defeats the purpose of it, but I like it. Hmm probably more but that'd the gist if it offhand.

Edited by Sunnycyde
  • Like 1

Depends who you ask. New cars and an extra 10 garage spaces is pretty awesome in my book. The Zentorno is epic, and the other vehicles are great although not quite to my personal tastes. There appears to be a lot of love for them on the forums, though, so it could just be me.

There's also a lot of people who not only look a gift horse in the mouth, they kick it in the ribs to see what happens and then shout at the owner when the horse collapses. Best ignore them and just enjoy the game.

Depends who you ask. New cars and an extra 10 garage spaces is pretty awesome in my book. The Zentorno is epic, and the other vehicles are great although not quite to my personal tastes. There appears to be a lot of love for them on the forums, though, so it could just be me.

There's also a lot of people who not only look a gift horse in the mouth, they kick it in the ribs to see what happens and then shout at the owner when the horse collapses. Best ignore them and just enjoy the game.

And then again, one might ask just how good that horse actually is instead of jumping for joy and crying praise for R* for a gift consisting of things that only money can buy. New missions are stale and not very well thought out. Most of the cars are simply not worth the effort of the grind it takes to get them and well thats about it now isnt it? Nothing much new to do, cept grind to make money to buy the few things they "gifted" us and continue on buying shark cards while the specter of Heists and add substantive additions looms as a possibility at some future time.

Now if all you do is spend money on cars, to fill up your new space and/or death match/freeroam all day, then you probably see no issues with the update. I for one am happy they gave us something, but then again Im not stupid or fanboi enough to not see that its just some diversionary stuff to keep (some) of us interested enough to keep spending time and money on it.

Best to ignore you and play with an open mind. I personally am as bored now as before the update. But then it takes more than a couple shiny trinkets to keep my attention. Playing the golf reminded me how much I enjoyed TWPGA, so I got the new one there and I play that more than GTA 5. If the op stopped playing because he was bored, this update will do nothing to alleviate it. Regardless of what fanbois say.

GTAForums.Talk

Not been on for a few weeks and so not updated the high life. Was just wondering if it's any good. How are the cars and any other changes.

With the High Life Update, 1.13 Patch - you can now choose to own 2 apartments, all of the new apartments have a new interior design.

New cars have been available like the Zentorno. As well as a new riffle weapon and High Life clothes for your character.

More jobs and missions have been added.

If you have found my response helpful and/or entertaining, please leave a thumbs up and visit my profile. Thank you.

With the High Life Update, 1.13 Patch - you can now choose to own 2 apartments, all of the new apartments have a new interior design.

New cars have been available like the Zentorno. As well as a new riffle weapon and High Life clothes for your character.

More jobs and missions have been added.

let me fill up your reply,

"New cars have been available like the Pegassi zentorno, Deubaufjdkkd massacro, Anus huntley and the dinka thrust and a new rifle- Bullpup rifle :) thank you

Zentorno is an ugly beast of a car, but it is a good car. Massacro is nice, but looks too much like a rapid GT mixed with a Carbo, although Aston Martins are pretty similar between models anyhow, so it's not really so bad. I bought one. I already have the Turismo, so I didn't bother with the Zentorno. I have beaten a few in races with the turismo, so I'd say the Zentorno isn't that much better than the other upper level supercars . New motorbike is good for cruising around. I haven't even seen a Huntley in the streets yet, so I have no clue what it is like as a vehicle.

Mental state is sort of glitchy. Game freezes up more often, especially when I'm out with my Cuban 800 flying around. I'm starting to look for other games to play, because I can't handle a game that freezes up all the time. It really pisses me off.

YMMV.

mysteriousamg

Same as them all. Fun for the first few days then back to normal.

I'm happy. New toys, that never gets old. So people don't like everything...big deal. Bought the rifle, haven't used it yet. Have 2 apartments and the Z.

The small change I would like (and this has been discussed so many times before) would be if you could select a default weapon instead of spinning the wheel around. It always defaults to a rifle I'm not fond of using.

But, the update did put a smile on my face.

:santa:

Edited by BlackSquirrel

Dannyharwood

Thanks everyone, just another thing, are the cars any good as in stand out good. I have a turismo... Is it worth swapping out for a zentorno. I know I can can have another garage, but I think it will be a while until I get another one. Also the new sports car, is that good or is it just like the rapid gt or carbonizzare

Man, I guess it is just personal taste. Don't know exactly what is in your garage but everyone told me to try the Zentorno. I didn't like it, but it looked sweet. So, went ahead and bought it, modded it, and now it is my personal favorite. With all the cars, it handles a little different (for me, at least). Put a wing on it a couple of days ago to complete the look. One of the rare cars that looks pretty good in any color.

Good luck!

its just like ur mom,

fat

what the f*ck.. Are you one of those squealing kidd on mics when playing gta?

Man, I guess it is just personal taste. Don't know exactly what is in your garage but everyone told me to try the Zentorno. I didn't like it, but it looked sweet. So, went ahead and bought it, modded it, and now it is my personal favorite. With all the cars, it handles a little different (for me, at least). Put a wing on it a couple of days ago to complete the look. One of the rare cars that looks pretty good in any color.

Good luck!

Like this guy said, I'll add, just try the Zentorno in Story mode, it is free there, you can also compare it to the Turismo, before you decide to buy the new car in online. Then you'll see, how that car suits you. One said this, another said that, only you alone can compare those cars and decide based on your own experience with them.

EDIT:

I tried it in Story mode already and love that car. I have a "must have" car list, where the Adder sits on the top, but after trying the Zentorno, I'll reconsider the Adder to move maybe one place down. :cool:

Edited by Levianne

Good luck!

Like this guy said, I'll add, just try the Zentorno in Story mode, it is free there, you can also compare it to the Turismo, before you decide to buy the new car in online. Then you'll see, how that car suits you. One said this, another said that, only you alone can compare those cars and decide based on your own experience with them.

EDIT:

I tried it in Story mode already and love that car. I have a "must have" car list, where the Adder sits on the top, but after trying the Zentorno, I'll reconsider the Adder to move maybe one place down. :cool:

Some of my friends absolutely hate the car, but it seems to be on looks more than anything else. I happen to like the styling and think the handling is really sweet.

Like all of us have said, just personal taste and handling. It is my favorite one right now......might buy another one.

:lol:

JordCorner

You disconnect more, the "jobs" feel more like actual jobs rather than a fun time, and they released new cars with almost identical stats as cars you already have.

They're stalling.

Yea, I agree. The jobs are more tedious.....don't want to live in the real world...just want to blast and dash