GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

So tempted to give in...

ScooterEightyTwo

ScooterEightyTwo

Now, I hate cash cards with a passion. They just go to show how greedy developers have gotten over the years. Yet, I sit here, always thinking of buying a card, & buying a whole heap of cars, or something. I'm sick of grinding, considering with the latest 'patch' RR has gotten harder to complete. I don't want to give in to R*'s mischievous scheme, but, at the same time, I do...god this is annoying. To invest, or to not invest? (I probably won't buy a card considering the fact if I did everyone here would disown me).

CarimboHanky

glitch money...

there are simple, solo methods that allow you to earn millions in a couple minutes.

• Like 2

Warlordfrost

Just figure out if you really need the cash, I spent about 5 million this past update and with no new updates right around the corner yet and with RR being what it is now. I just play the game for fun (racing more / death matches) and the cash slowly roles in now

• Like 3

I heard you get e-pussy if you buy kesh kerds.

Can confirm: Have bought several kesh kerds. Now knee deep in e-pussy.

iz5LICs.gif

kushnstien

Its pointless just keep grinding money, the car you buy you probably wont even keep after a week. If you have cars for races already theres no need to purchase CC

SM1L3_B4_U_D13

Just figure out if you really need the cash, I spent about 5 million this past update and with no new updates right around the corner yet and with RR being what it is now. I just play the game for fun (racing more / death matches) and the cash slowly roles in now

• Like 1

I have $5.2m and I don't really need it. I have all the cars I want. How much do you really need that you have to buy a cash card?

Edited by Lay

I heard you get e-pussy if you buy kesh kerds.

Can confirm: Have bought several kesh kerds. Now knee deep in e-pussy.

Blue_Eyed_Kitties_529814691.jpg

Don't give in, OP. You'll be one of their puppets and you will cause another heap of "Glitches" involving you losing money.

• Like 4

signature500x-e1644500940546.png

UltimateAntic

R* is greedy for allowing people to buy cash card??? They aren't even forcing you to buy it. It's your CHOISE! How are they supposed to make money if they removed cashcard?

• Like 3

A lot of peeps here buy cash cards, but imo you should buy them to thank R* for the work that they are doing. I don't think they deserve your money at the moment.

• Like 1

HalfOfZero

I don't use glitches, I don't buy cash cards. I'm not the richest, and I don't have a Zentorno.. I do have a Turismo,which wins a lot of the time pitted against a Zentorno, and a Jester. I say it constantly on here, I just have fun with the game. I was looking at the cash cards last night, damn, so expensive! I wondered if it'd be more sensible if the game was like other mmorpg's, where you could even buy a particular weapon straight up, instead of card cash, to credits, to item.. if that makes sense?

Here's something to think about. You said "to invest or not"? Why? We can't trade our commodity on this game, the cars we steal, or buy, cannot be sold to other players for a higher price. There is no supply and demand market. Prices aren't up due to rarity. Accept this, and it'll relieve you of some pressure.

Saying that, I'm sure EVENTUALLY we will get a trade feature. That'll be a glorious day.

But I don't think that'll happen for as lo g as players use glue,he's to gain more cash. That f*cks up the whole economic system.

• Like 1

So glad i was a player in the billionaire days and bought all the pegasis vehicles and know how to SP-> MP cars in. No need for cash cards as i have $16.4 mil and that's after spending $2.5 mil after the update. FWIW I only glitched a few mil from franklin buffalos. The rest came from adder bonds and just playing the game. R* is gonna have to make some huge purchaseable items for me to ever be close to needing a cash card.

Edited by blk95ta

Now, I hate cash cards with a passion. They just go to show how greedy developers have gotten over the years. Yet, I sit here, always thinking of buying a card, & buying a whole heap of cars, or something. I'm sick of grinding, considering with the latest 'patch' RR has gotten harder to complete. I don't want to give in to R*'s mischievous scheme, but, at the same time, I do...god this is annoying. To invest, or to not invest? (I probably won't buy a card considering the fact if I did everyone here would disown me).

The thing is, the cash cards dont offer you all that much money. granted they wll save you a lot of time, But if you buy cash cards you will likely blaze though the money and have nothing to work towards. If you are getting frustrated, maybe its time to give the game a break and come back in a week or two. I did that and had a lot more fun on my return.

Also since the patch, I have found Cov offers more bang for your buck time wise.

Takingsides

They just go to show how greedy developers have gotten over the years.

Producers! I can't speak on behalf of every programmer or developer out there, however developers earn a very small amount in consideration to the "Executives" who, without the developers have nothing to sell:

"Welcome to capitalism" - Michael De Santa

Yet, I sit here, always thinking of buying a card, & buying a whole heap of cars, or something. I'm sick of grinding, considering with the latest 'patch' RR has gotten harder to complete.

You're not the only person that's tired of the amount of nerfing GTAO gets when people farm loads of money from missons. Giving in however only adds to the problem and not the solution. Like me, you could turn off GTA and play game instead - I did for about 6 months and continue to do so.
When I work full time, I don't want a second job also without lot's of cars, vehicles and buildings the game is boring - especially when my friends barely find time to play it with me.

To invest, or to not invest? (I probably won't buy a card considering the fact if I did everyone here would disown me).

Wait until Heists are released and if they don't dish out enough cash then the choice is yours, whilst I personally will not play GTAO. That said, Heists should be dishing out a good 250,000 - 1,000,000+ GTA$ depending on the type of heist and the difficulty (comparing to the storyline). I doubt heists are going to give enough money, or they're shooting themselves in the foot in regards to cash cards.

I'm just saying Cash Cards IMO are not investments just additional wasted fund for which you could have spent either down the pub or on other games assets in real life. Although, this is a decision you personally should decide for yourself regardless of what others think.

Edited by Takingsides

R* is greedy for allowing people to buy cash card??? They aren't even forcing you to buy it. It's your CHOISE! How are they supposed to make money if they removed cashcard?

They're not DIRECTLY forcing us. But they are indirectly with all the bullsh*t going on in the game regarding the glitches that make you lose money, tanks not having to pay insurance for months, and do I have to keep on going or do you catch the drift?

• Like 1

signature500x-e1644500940546.png

Who cares what people think about cash cards? If you want one then buy one, no one is stopping you.

If you tell no one and buy one then you have no need to justify it to anyone.

Don't give in, by giving in your letting R* control you if you buy your first one you'll want to buy more and more. Just remember the dearest one is 2.5x the price of the game when it was first released, 40x2.5=$100, this always keeps me away from them, If you ask me it's just downright extortion.

If you're on PSN, we can help each other glitch money. ;)

For real.

Hey bud...hit me up. PSN is vertigoblast

I've tried messing around with a couple glitches but it's always resulted in me losing money and not working. If you know how to do it then I'm on board :D

You sound like a girl who wants to give in to a guy she hates, he is an asshole and bullies her brother and has gotten her boyfriend beat up and all he wants to do is shag her like a whore then dump her. She hates him with a passion and is a women who has alot of pride. He ruined her life but somewere deep inside she wants to say f*ck u to the world and just have one night of complete animal sex and submit to him.

From my point of view because I dont know u I say its hot so go for it.

But if I knew you and was involved in this I would say NO with a passion!

Yeah, of course help this game by glitching money in and potentially delay further DLC releases in future...

OR, join one of the Coveted playlists I regularly host (18k for just under 5 minutes work).

• Like 1

marco-polo

Feeling exactly the same way, i paid for the game and don't feel like throwing more of my money towards it (cash cards)...at the same time though, less grinding would be nice as it's killing the fun.

You sound like a girl who....

Interesting way to look at it.

Edited by marco-polo

bruvs-mcfc

I know it's right to some but wrong to others but couple of weeks ago I was skint , I spent an hour studying the solo cash glitch and half an hour executing it I now have 9 million in the bank , it's a no brainer to me

DavieShredder

Man, if this was the height of my moral dilemmas I'd be one clean livin', balanced individual :lol:

I myself quite like doing missions, races and even para jumps, so money's never really been hard to come by and I have time to do it.

I can totally justify buying cash cards if wanted though. I earn enough in an hour of real work to get a couple of million in game dollars and I suspect most of the adult gamers here are in a similar situation. Which leads me to believe that most of the complainers are entitled tiddlywinks that got the game for free/presents.

Don't buy into the hype, do what the f*ck you want with your own cash

I totally get the people who are against cash cards and hate everyone who considers buying it, but I do assume that most of you glitched or received massive amounts of hacked gta $ and invested in apartments and expensive cars. Therefore you still have several millions and can't see the need.

But me for example, I never glitched and I never received money from hackers, so the whole game has been very much a grind after the payouts were reduced back in november. And as the game becomes more and more "expensive" to play (whole lot of sh*t to buy with gta $) I would have no problem glitching now in order to keep the game interesting. The cash cards aren't expensive imo, but it's kind off silly to keep buying them on a regular basis just to keep playing the game..

• Like 1

NorthwindJME

Play other missions as well, it makes the grind less boring.

Defender is still good, no money to spend and it has not been altered $17,250 for a few minutes work. After the last copter is destroyed land at the start point for a quick restart.