Freeze Problem

ProDash

At least once a day, usually more than once a day my game freezes. My whole ps3 shuts down and I have to reset it.. Every other one of my games never freeze on me I'm hoping they can fix this freezing but every GTAV update just includes

-fixed an exploit that..

-fixed an exploit that..

-fixed an exploit that..

-fixed an exploit that..

-new haircuts

-fixed an exploit that..

-fixed an exploit that..

-new clothes

-fixed an exploit that..

-fixed an exploit that..

-fixed an issue that..

-new tattoos

-new masks

The patches are pointless because two days later we have new ones, the haircuts clothes masks and tattoos look stupid as hell.. I just want the freezing to stop..

Can anyone help or am I the only one with this problem

I havn't had this problem myself, but I feel for you buddy. Unfortunately R* have so far denied responsibility for game freezing and blamed consumers hardware rather than their game.

There are a few bugs that affect a minority (yet still a significant number) of players which R* has blamed on user hardware, I think the most common ones would be your freezing issue, and the complete absence of crate drops for some players,

So basically, R* aren't going to do sh*t. You could try deleting your GTA V game data (NOT YOUR GTA V SAVE DATA!), but if that doesn't fix it you're pretty much f*cked.

Edited by reform

TotalFacade

The freezing issue is most likely caused by overheating of the console itself, not the game software... It also could be caused by deep scratches on the disc.

The freezing issue is most likely caused by overheating of the console itself, not the game software... It also could be caused by deep scratches on the disc.

smartass

TotalFacade

smartass

Oh, and your comment obviously wasn't a smartass comment... Pfft...

Edited by TotalFacade

smartass

Oh, and your comment obviously wasn't a smartass comment... Pfft... no not really lol

TotalFacade

smartass

no not really lol

Instead of providing an actual diagnosis to the problem, you told the guy to smash his disc with a golf club. Troll or just retarded?

smartass

no not really lol

Instead of providing an actual diagnosis to the problem, you told the guy to smash his disc with a golf club. Troll or just retarded? both

smartass

no not really lol

Instead of providing an actual diagnosis to the problem, you told the guy to smash his disc with a golf club. Troll or just retarded? bothmy man

Never go full retard.

My console freezes literally every time I try and load GTA Online. Anyone else having this issue?

TenFourSkin

It freezes for everyone I know. It is Rockstars fault. My console never freezes for any other game. My guess, is that the servers cant handle the amount of extra content that Rockstar is adding. I easily could be wrong though. But I noticed that it gets progressively worse with every update.

That could be true, it makes sense. Why is it only a select few troubled by this problem?

I'm sure there are thousands of players with no issues. I hope R* cares enough to fix this bullsh*t!

• Like 1