GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Little More Space.

victorbrd

Hiya There , Im new here so i wouldnt really now your rules on this forum , but i just wanted to say something...

Personally I think R* should do another DLC update in wich it adds another island o something , like North Yankon available for online playing , where you actually have to get there by flying a plane or going to an airport , wich would actually be pointless to sit in a plane for a while. I've seen past glitches where online player actually managed to spawn all the way over there , so why no make it accesible easier. Or just create another city close by. I know current map is HUGE , but i think we will eventually get bored of the same places.

Just another idea from another online player.

No OP, nobody wants more space and other places to go or things to do. We're all so overwhelmed with everything that there is already and anything new would just frighten us

GrandMaster Smith

I always felt like the land should've extended further up north past Paletto. Just thick forest that led up to snowy mountains or something.

I was just thinking this today. Would love a far off island accessible only by air or sea. I wish they had extended the desert. I am going to quote a post on here before and say Los Santos feels like the Truman Show lol.