Los Santos is a sick place

RajunKjun

They obviously youthanize the elderly and throw their children in the ocean, as I have seen none.

• Like 1

Jizzle2014

All the elderly are in mount chiliad state wilderness on a mountain and the children are kept indoors. /thread

All the elderly are in mount chiliad state wilderness on a mountain and the children are kept indoors. /thread

With Lester, I should add...

Same reason skyrim kids cannot be killed. Too keep esrb / activists lawyers etc cannot use it as legal fodder.

Straight Edge Steve

Thumbs up for a good laugh.

In reality though, Trevor takes all of the children. He just wants to be like Michael, dammit!

Nah, Lester's into Mute adults. We should all be worried. He has lube.

Jizzle2014

Nah, Lester's into Mute adults. We should all be worried. He has lube.

Anal lube. Lester's into some weird sh*t

TotalFacade

Same reason skyrim kids cannot be killed. Too keep esrb / activists lawyers etc cannot use it as legal fodder.

Why the fuck would you want to kill children anyway? Even if it's a video game... I actually like enemies who fight back.

Well there are a lot of unused parks and playgrounds. No schools. And because of that mission where we keep hunting down a bunch of jurors, no honest people. No wonder its so violent in free roam.

My statement was taken out of context. No children = no chance of violence against children. That = a winning condition. Another could be they are all hiding do too a citywide curfew do too all the psychos disregarding all traffic rules. Then of course all the gunfire and corrupt cops that open fire on someone for a fender bender.

GTAForums.Talk

They obviously youthanize the elderly and throw their children in the ocean, as I have seen none.

I applaud you for expressing your feelings with the session. You took a step forward to a healthy life.

If you have found my response helpful and/or entertaining, please leave a thumbs up and visit my profile. Thank you.

The children were evacuated when they realised their only fortunes lied in "fame or shame" or "overweight bike-riding".

The elderly were persecuted because they were mistaken for Lesters

Paedophiles....

They should have kids in the game. Not into the notion of a female character, but Damn I'd love to troll people as a redheaded stepchild!

• Like 1

If the game did have kids in it, would you be a more cautious driver?

Straight Edge Steve

I'd have a lot of fun with the Trevor's pants down glitch... he he he...