Play with Trevor's pants down

t.vercetti1949

t.vercetti1949
Through a glitch, Trevor will have his pants down and show penis. Here is a picture:
0_0.jpg

How to make:
- Go as Franklin or Michael to Trevor's trailer in the morning (7-12 am).
- Switch to Trevor (he is in), open the door and leaving it open allowing to enter.
- Switch to Franklin / Michael and gets inside there.
- Positioned between the door and the bathroom, save the game and reload.
- Go up against the wall between the closet and the TV; the view looking at the wall.
- Wait 10 seconds and turn back; Trevor will be on the toilet (if there is not, reload the savegame).
- Insert code to raise wanted level 2 times (2 stars).
- Trevor will escape, you follow him and meanwhile remove the wanted level.
- Stay near and switch to him.
- Enjoy!
Important:
Before starting this, remove the patch because it doesn't work (pants go up). Once you've done it all and saved the game with Trevor naked, you can re-install the patch and he will be still his pants down.
Sorry for my bad english

• Like 2

StangOne50

Since you seem to enjoy penis, you can also have him parachute in his dress and use the look behind you button. Great view bro.

The look on my girls face first time she saw it=priceless.

• Like 3

happygrowls

Or you can switch a certain amount of times until he is in a dress and the default brown boots.

Trevor goes commando and no-one notices.

williamcampbell

So much effort only to play as Trevor with his pants down... I don't know if that's beautiful or sad! No wonder Saints Row does so good in this world.

Not saying it isn't funny, but... You know.

Edited by williamcampbell

NikolaiAmethyst

It's....it's just a digital penis.

Move on guys.

t.vercetti1949

So much effort only to play as Trevor with his pants down... I don't know if that's beautiful or sad! No wonder Saints Row does so good in this world.

I know... this is stupid, but being funny and i not seeing no explanations on the web, I thought I'd share. Anyway, not effert ... yesterday I saw a video on youtube (I had never seen before, only in the mission) and today I tried. There is something wrong with that?

Since you seem to enjoy penis, you can also have him parachute in his dress and use the look behind you button. Great view bro.

The look on my girls face first time she saw it=priceless.

:lol: "Enjoy!" was for you readers

Straight Edge Steve

I'm not gay, but if I was, a 40 year old meth head's penis still wouldn't be that appealing to me...

• Like 1

Trevorphilipjfry

Whenever I switch to Trevor and he's in a dress, he's wearing underpants in my game

Funny to read the anti-penis replies and beeing gay references.

If this was about Amanda and/or Micheals daughter being either topless or completly naked, this topic would be cluttered with nerds claiming this options awesomeness.

• Like 1

XMarqstheSpot

It's....it's just a digital penis.

Move on guys.

You'd say that about any penis

I wonder who had the job of modeling Trev's wang and satchel?

I also now wonder if Steven Ogg had any say in this.... or whether they mocapped him for "realism"?

Whenever I switch to Trevor and he's in a dress, he's wearing underpants in my game

Huff gas. This is the only way i know of the get a no undies Trev. I think people are not remembering correctly, or i'm not. I'm pretty sure that switching gets you undies and huffing gas gets no undies, could be wrong though.

Edited by XMarqstheSpot

OP tried too hard lol

If this was about Amanda and/or Micheals daughter being either topless or completly naked, this topic would be cluttered with nerds claiming this options awesomeness.

obviously, coz its tha bewbies and ass man :D

Legomanarthur

Rofl exactly :lol:

fJEUkTi.png

I can't believe I'm typing this, this thread is not about the male reproductive organ, please respond to the OP or don't respond. Thanks.

• Like 2

– overeducated wonk who fetishises compromise

universetwisters

How do people even find out about glitches

sTgL5iS.png

Vid or it didn't happen.