SubMarine/Property Not Showing Up

Licensed Assualt

Licensed Assualt

The property for the dock which would have the submarine does not show up, Why?

I can't find the submarine nor can I find a scuba diving boat.

chrisscorsese88

Hello, do all other properties show up as being purchasable?

Licensed Assualt

Yes, Although some when I try purchasing them don't purchase even though I have confirmed purchase, My game is bugging out.

It also showed on the map that Michael had purchased the airport when he never did. I also purchased a Garage but never showed up, a few days later it does.

Please? Can I have an answer?

Did you finish the Merryweather heist? because im sure its buyable after.

im sure its buyable after.

This is correct, This property becomes available for purchase after completing "The Merryweather Heist,"

Licensed Assualt

im sure its buyable after.

This is correct, This property becomes available for purchase after completing "The Merryweather Heist,"

Is this the heist with Ron where you have to take pictures or something at the docks, or is it where you have to steal a submarine? Because I've done both.

I'm sure I have a bugged Game, It also stated on the map I had purchased a Hanger with Michael when I haven't. Later on getting wanted for breaking into the Airport for proving I hadn't purchased it.

This property becomes available for purchase after completing "The Merryweather Heist,"

Is this the heist with Ron where you have to take pictures or something at the docks, or is it where you have to steal a submarine? Because I've done both.

"The Merryweather Heist" is a large mission and is in several parts, not two parts, and can be completed in one of two ways.

First you take pictures of the docks, then you steal the mini sub, then you chose which approach to the main part of the mission you wish to take.

You will either attack a freighter ship or steal a military helicopter...have you done either of these?

Licensed Assualt

This property becomes available for purchase after completing "The Merryweather Heist,"

"The Merryweather Heist" is a large mission and is in several parts, not two parts, and can be completed in one of two ways.

First you take pictures of the docks, then you steal the mini sub, then you chose which approach to the main part of the mission you wish to take.

You will either attack a freighter ship or steal a military helicopter...have you done either of these?

Yes.

Yes.

Ok, a one word answer 'yes' doesn't give much information.

Your best solution is to reload a previous save and replay.

Licensed Assualt

Yes.

Ok, a one word answer 'yes' doesn't give much information.

Your best solution is to reload a previous save and replay.

But my most recent saves don't have it on the map. I'm not even sure if it ever showed up.