GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Can a brutha get some bike recommendations please?

sizzla36

Since Rockstar added the ability to own two garages, I have a simple question. I have room for one bike and I need some suggestions. What bike should I buy? I more want it for racing and styling around LS, so the slow bikes are out. Thanks for the help.

senormidget

Akuma. Better acceleration that the Bati and not much slower in a straight line.

It offroads better than a Sanchez too.

lilmoonpie

The Akuma's almost too fast, it's like trying to ride a bull.

Bati's probably slower, but more controllable.

Well I'm gonna look for a Principe Nemesis.

For the buyable ones the Dinka Akuma has the best stats, but the Bati seems to be the more popular option probably because it's more expensive, but it also looks a little better imo. If you want to got offroad you should get a Sanchez.

*Post deleted.

Edited by The7thOne

j4hhYw6.png

Thanks dudes, not looking offroad. Really comparing the Dinkas and the Akumas for the most part.

Ninja_Gear

For the buyable ones the Dinka Akuma has the best stats, but the Bati seems to be the more popular option probably because it's more expensive, but it also looks a little better imo. If you want to got offroad you should get a Sanchez.

The Bati has a higher top speed to. Wheelies past the Thrust and Adders on top speed even if the Thrust also wheelies. Nothing on-road keeps up with the Bati/Bati RR's top speed.

Thanks dudes, not looking offroad. Really comparing the Dinkas and the Akumas for the most part.

The Akuma is a Dinka.

Edited by Ninja_Gear
  • Like 1

Shootinalloveryourface

Hook a BMX up on your rack.

Otherwise, Akuma.

Nippy.

Pagan Lowrider

i bought both an Akuma and a Double T...sold the Akuma..it TRIES to kill you,whereas the Double T,while not as quite as fast as an Akuma or Bati is easier to handle,and in a drag race my Double T smoked a fully modded Turismo,so its plenty fast

GTA Forums User99521

The bati is faster in a straight line and round a corner.If you don't believe my either try it out or watch broughys videos.

GTAMYBABIES

Akuma if you like races with lots of corners.

Bati for races with lots of straights.

Edited by GTAMYBABIES

The Bati has a higher top speed to. Wheelies past the Thrust and Adders on top speed even if the Thrust also wheelies. Nothing on-road keeps up with the Bati/Bati RR's top speed.

Probably true that, I hardly ever use motorcycles but I know the know the Akuma has better handling than the Bati and in most situations control is better than speed. It also has mad acceleration which can be huge advantage if you learn how to cut corners with it. But for long straight races any vehicle with the highest top speed is a winner.

I've had both and the Akuma definitely was a better fit for me, but now that I have the garage space I might get both. But now I just want a Nemesis, which is a pain in the ass to find.

The Akuma is a Dinka.

Yeah I'm sorry, I meant the Bati's and the Dinkas. My bad.

smokingndriving

Another vote for the Akuma. I wasn't a bike person at all, but liked it so much I got one for each garage.

AGiganticLlama

Akuma is trash at turning, seriously

I sold my bati to try out an akuma and it just constantly ran into poles.

I bought my bati back. Master race

Bati = the fastest bike (top speed), matches Akumas acceleration when doing a wheelie, handles well offroad.

Akuma = best handling bike. Can out accelerate a Bati around turns.

One isn't really better than the other as they both win different races. So the choice is yours OP. Just make sure it's an Akuma or Bati.

Akuma. Better acceleration that the Bati and not much slower in a straight line.

It offroads better than a Sanchez too.

Better acceleration when you're racing a noob who doesn't wheelie.

WesternMotorcycleCo.

I have room for one bike

Meanwhile...

0_0.jpg

If you're looking for a fast bike, get the Double T. When this is fully modded, you can turn corners instantly by pressing R1 (handbrake). You don't need to slow down coming up to a corner just press the brake and turn.

Edited by TPenterprise

Akuma. Better acceleration that the Bati

A wheelie-poppin Bati begs to differ.

I've almost all sportbikes and IMO, the best is Double T. It's fast as Bati and sounds better.

You need to test the bikes to know what is the best for you. Maybe you don't like the Bati, neither the Double T.

Ninja_Gear

I've almost all sportbikes and IMO, the best is Double T. It's fast as Bati and sounds better.

You need to test the bikes to know what is the best for you. Maybe you don't like the Bati, neither the Double T.

Its not as fast as the Bati, it doesn't wheely like the Bati.

Bati is the fastes one, if you wheely it like you should.

Biohazard Abyss

Ninja Gear knows a lot about bikes and his favorite is the Thrust, so I'd recommend it.

• Like 2
klZZFxG.png

I like the Double T and Ruffian the most. I sold the Akuma and 801. The Double T is fast enough to race and the Ruffian and Nemesis ride well so I keep those, also have a Bagger and Daemon for cruising around.

both can be found in the game, so try them both out. I had a bati for most of the game, but I sold it after riding an akuma I stole off some npc. It feels more stable, and with a bike, I like stable. The bati is faster and more agile, but at a price of stability.

poppafewpills

I'm surprised nobody mentioned the ruffian... I thought that was supposed to be a decent bike for stunting.

I don't have one, I'm actually in the market for a new bike myself.

I own four motorcycles, Akuma, Double T, Bati 801 & Ruffian. I can recommend you the Akuma, great acceleration, better than any super car. You should try those four in Single Player and decide.