GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Do u want the 'Give cash' option back?

DrewGSW

In my opinion I really want the 'give cash' option to come back to gta. Who else wants it back?

• Like 2

No.

It was just a doorway for glitchers and hackers to ruin the game for everyone else, bring in a way to sell items for a limited price that may be cheaper than the retail price (Cars, guns, Pegasus vehicles...), which would be a better way of giving to others

• Like 5

You've got the share cash from last job, but there's a limit to how much you can send

I think it should definetly be brought back.

Yes glitchers did exploit the feature, however R* could easily cap the amount a person could give away each day.

• Like 2

I'd love it to come back, but I doubt it will happen.

I want to beg for free cash cus atm I've only got $100k :(

YES! But like you can only give to friends, almost all my friends on xbl need money, and I find it even more annoying wen I try to help them and can't

• Like 2

lilmoonpie

You starting this thread made me realize it was gone. When did they take it away, this update?

About the only thing you can do now to give people money since they shut down this and the modding cars thing is to put bounties on friends' heads and let other friends shoot them.

Yes glitchers did exploit the feature, however R* could easily cap the amount a person could give away each day.

It WAS capped at 5K a day, but the glitchers/hackers found a way around it and managed to give everyone millions and billions

It WAS capped at 5K a day, but the glitchers/hackers found a way around it and managed to give everyone millions and billions

I know, but R* can fix that if they spent some time and worked on it so it wouldn't happen again.

YES, I want to see it back. I cant spend 8 hrs a day playing just to get pennies. Im missing a lot of content due to it being rushed out, and not enough time to make $$$ to try it out. (yes i know you can drive new cars in SP)

We were never even were able to give cash it was disabled since the begging of GTA Online, we were only able to share cash from last job and thats how hackers gave the money away

• Like 1

They should bring it back, crews could use this to pay their members. The Share Cash from Last Job option is how modders gave away the Cash during the wonderful billionare days, not the Give Cash function. Give Cash was disabled WAY before this.

*Post deleted.

Edited by The7thOne

j4hhYw6.png

CarimboHanky

ill love to have that feature back...

never had a chance of sharing money that way, but ill be kinda cool to share a couple thousands with crew mates or random people.

Wtf kinda question is that.

Do we want the game to function?

YES

Aaron030792

Yes.

In case a crew member or friend needs a couple thousand to reclaim the insurance on their car or something, impound fees, general financial help...

Shootinalloveryourface

Yes please I want my billions back.

• Like 1

Yes, I'd very much appreciate it if I could give my money to others....what? I'm not being sarcastic! I'm serious! It was a cool feature...

Based God Cali

I'd love it to come back, but I doubt it will happen.

I want to beg for free cash cus atm I've only got $100k :(

GTA Online, the only place where $100k in pocket money is never enough.

We were never even were able to give cash it was disabled since the begging of GTA Online, we were only able to share cash from last job and thats how hackers gave the money away

Glitchers, not hackers...and it was the "set your own price" bounties that gave the money away

Overall yes I want it back, but it could have bad ramifications and probably won't ever come back.

no we've proven we can't be trusted.

No.

It was just a doorway for glitchers and hackers to ruin the game for everyone else, bring in a way to sell items for a limited price that may be cheaper than the retail price (Cars, guns, Pegasus vehicles...), which would be a better way of giving to others

That is probably the worst rebuttal someone could of given in this topic. Glitching and hackings are still occurring. This is equivalent to someone saying that we should strip all firearms from civilians/citizens and all shooting related deaths should disappear. The same number of deaths will remain. Same number of a-hole exploiters/glitchers/hackers will continue to make this game as bad as possible for everyone. Same number of glitches will remain. Bad guys will find another way. They always do. The number of players with billions of dollars and tanks havent decreased since they removed "give cash", it has actually increased.

The concept of give cash has so much potential. Legit players donating to down-of-luck players, selling cars to other players, loan (loansharks), etc..

Edited by Iroquois

BamaGoodfella

HELL NO! I don't want to be constantly bothered by people begging for money like a bad South Park episode LOL. "Hey Bama, spare any change???"

• Like 2

Minty_Marksman

If we can, R* would probably mess it up and another money crisis.

not saying I don't want that...

Charles_Lee_Raye

Yes of course its my money I should be able to do with it as i please. And especially now that they took away the ability to gift modded cars. Really cant comprehend why we are not allowed to help out our friends it makes it hard to get new players started.

JOEsAGGRESSIVE

of course this should be brought back. I'd also like to bring back the modding a car for a friend to sell. Sucks that that was taken out

SeberHusky

Wire some real life money to a friend's PayPal account and let him buy a GTA$ Shark card. It's a long way of doing it, but it's probably the only way you can do it now.

BamaGoodfella

Wire some real life money to a friend's PayPal account and let him buy a GTA$ Shark card. It's a long way of doing it, but it's probably the only way you can do it now.

If you don't care about your racing record you could just do a 1 lap race on Criminal Records, bet $10,000, and then intentionally lose the race so that they get the money.

Charles_Lee_Raye

Yah I have farmed lots of GTA Cash so i dont wanna Give him real money tho that is not the issue. I have Cash i dont need and he doesnt have it and needs it.

If you don't care about your racing record you could just do a 1 lap race on Criminal Records, bet $10,000, and then intentionally lose the race so that they get the money.

Great Idea bud but wont they decrease the cap again after the weekend? Will still work but be a little slower if they lower it.