Bike Question

wildzx17

So I'm thinking of a Racing/Tricking bike to use. I had a bati but just sold it. I have a ruffian for tricks but still would like a quicker one to use for tricking and racing. I'm thinking between Dinka Double-T, Dinka Akuma,

Jizzle2014

Bati is the best for stunting in my experiences

Dr.Rosenthal

I guess it's a matter of personal preference, but from my experience the Bati is easiest to handle while stunting. On the other hand, the Akuma has faster acceleration and therefore it's easier to make those jumps that don't allow for much speed build-up.

So, if you just sold your Bati, get the Akuma! It's also a great bike for circuit racing, and has won me a lot of races...

GTAForums.Talk

So I'm thinking of a Racing/Tricking bike to use. I had a bati but just sold it. I have a ruffian for tricks but still would like a quicker one to use for tricking and racing. I'm thinking between Dinka Double-T, Dinka Akuma,

Bati is your best bet for better performance.

If you have found my response helpful and/or entertaining, please leave a thumbs up and visit my profile. Thank you.

Dinka anything. I used a Bati, then an Akuma But i find my fully ,odded Thrust is a pretty good allrounder.

KristoLewis

A sanchez with street bike tires. Looks amazing, and is brilliant for stunting, all though it is slower than bati etc...

Depends Akuma fastest up and down a mountain ranges and blain county hills and since the handling of the motorcycles in general have been loosened ( thanks to the high life update ) makes it really easy to preform back flips . Bati for the city as it has a great ability to go over guardrails and other obstacles especially on a high way .

judge dread 24

I have 2 bikes at the moment. The daemon which is fast as hell even stock but turns like a truck. And my pcj 600. Fully tuned it is a beast of a bike.