The Massacro 2014

Radius95

Hi everybody,

I was wondering why the Massacro has the dull 2001-style headlights so I did a quick 5 min. photoshop and IMO this already looks a lot more modern.. why didn't R* bother to be a little more creative and give dewbaschee a fresher image?

The Massacro before and after:

RQoHFQc.png

R* only had to change the rear light texture to make it look more modern,

What do you guys think?

I think Rockstar is too lazy to do that....

but looks awesome!

Edited by HaykArs

Thanks for the compliments! On the mobile version its a really small image i might upload a bigger one.

Gnocchi Flip Flops

It's incredible how such a small change makes the car look even better. Great job. :^:

It would be nice if the taillamps got a refresh, but I'd love it if they were made to look like the Vanquish's. Strinking, swoopy, bright LED taillamps would surely boost this car's sex appeal.

universetwisters

I don't see much of a difference.

sTgL5iS.png

I also did a 5 min PS job on the same thing after seeing this thread.
Image1.jpg

• Like 5

Thanks for the compliments! @gear999 that looks good also but i think that might come too close to a real db9 and that might be an issue

I don't see much of a difference.

Heres a close up

Q4aZdd0.jpg

Gnocchi Flip Flops

I want these:

8483975265_74a6146bc6.jpg

• Like 3

I want these:

I almost do not want to drive my massacro anymore -.-

Reconified

R* can do a lot of things right, lights are not one of those things, the Zentorno is a prime example.

There are a lot of cars that look great but have that 1990's feel to them cause of the orange indicaters in the rear lights. I mean.. Its 2013 (14 now)

Woll Smoth

I want these:

:^:

This was the taillights I was hoping that the Massacro had. It would've been a hell of a lot better if R* chose these, but no, they had to choose the easy way out and use the Rapid GT's taillights (which doesn't even look right on the Massacro). :(

Edited by Woll Smoth

Gnocchi Flip Flops

The Massacro was a stunning car but it baffled me that they did just reuse the Rapid GT's rear fascia. And the interior doesn't even fit the car at all. Remember the Super GT's interior? That was in the Rapid GT Cabrio but not in the coupe nor the Massacro and it makes me made. :angry:

The Massacro was a stunning car but it baffled me that they did just reuse the Rapid GT's rear fascia. And the interior doesn't even fit the car at all. Remember the Super GT's interior? That was in the Rapid GT Cabrio but not in the coupe nor the Massacro and it makes me made. :angry:

This. But the front and sides are beautiful!

SingingEwe954

If they waste there time going into little detail with cars then heists will never come out

Edited by SingingEwe954

The Massacro looks ok but the front looks like the front from the carbonizaree and the back looks like it's from the rapid gt.

Nowadays all cars that cost about 65,000€ - 999,999€

Come with LED for brakes and Signals and BI Xenon for headlights.

Gnocchi Flip Flops

Not all cars but most cars. Full LED lighting is starting to get much more common, believe it or not.

Mr. Scratch

It would look too much like an Aston if they did.

They did it with the zentorno but they realised it was already friday when the started on the massacro probably haha

SingularSoul

They could have used the One-77's rear lights then. GTA Cars are DESIGNED to look similar to RL cars, with a margin of error to keep RL manufacturers happy.

Using the lights of another Aston would count as an error, as they would be different to those attached to the RL car.

They could have used the One-77's rear lights then. GTA Cars are DESIGNED to look similar to RL cars, with a margin of error to keep RL manufacturers happy.

Using the lights of another Aston would count as an error, as they would be different to those attached to the RL car.

Oh didn't know that. That makes it even more lazy

Mr. Scratch

Granted, they could have used different tail lights. I think the Jackal has tail lights similar to the One 77.

Edited by Mr Scratch

Gnocchi Flip Flops

They should've saved those lights for the Massacro. They look out of place on the Jackal.

StarSteewlolf

Like many of the vehicles in GTA V, they where rushed at the last minute.

It's a shame.

I think the jackals rear lights look simliar to those on the Opel Insignia, so for me it kinda fits. I think the massacro could use the rear lights of the v12 vantage S. Easy simple taillight that fits right in the model, only the texture has to be changed and the placement of the actual light.

Or.. This is just a thought.. Rear lights of the bentley continental 2014. You know, r* mixes different cars and blend them in to one. This might have worked too.

PeriodZeroHero

Wow that looks so much better, got me feeling like 22QJzz8.pngwith those lights, wish R* would be more aware of the current styles

Edited by SuburbansWorst

Wow that looks so much better, got me feeling like 22QJzz8.pngwith those lights, wish R* would be more aware of the current styles

Kanye's only got 'flashing lights'