GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

compatibility packs missing?

Stretcho Panda

Stretcho Panda

I got gta on my ps3 yesterday and started online today, and after I took a break for a while I tried getting back on but it says I'm missing one or more compatibility packs... When I try checking the store nothing shows up. Any ideas?

CatchMeTrolling

Check the game store, make sure each update says "installed" & not just "purchased"

8xtwxyH.gifk3h9l.png

What is a compatibility pack?

Is OP asking about the Patches that R* calls "Updates"

Edited by jcph3

CatchMeTrolling

I was playing online earlier though.

Doesn't matter, randomly the packs can uninstall themselves, had it happen to me multiple times.

8xtwxyH.gifk3h9l.png

GTA-Freak-Vi

If only I could read that text font on my phone but after squinting my eyes really hard, try uninstalling the patches then install them again since DLCs/updates on ps3 are bundled with the patches

Yes, I have had this exact problem. It was ongoing and lasted for about a month. Every time I signed in I had to go to the store and reinstall DLC sometimes in mid session as you have had to do. Put in a ticket to R*, they fixed it and I have not had the issue again since.

i0Hnlo6.png

blackindia

I have that on 360 sometimes also. If I restart the console it works again. Same if I end up alone in the session.

bruvs-mcfc

Check the game store, make sure each update says "installed" & not just "purchased"

^this

I just got new Xbox and took purchased as downloaded , once I downloaded all 5 dlc's from store everything was ok