GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Insurance glitch-lost my Adder.

Revoltion

I couldn't find anything about this online, so I decided I'd ask here and see if anyone else has encountered the same problem.

I just lost my Adder due to some kind of insurance glitch. It was blow up by another player and said it was destroyed. It definitely had insurance because I'd blow it up/other people had blown it up countless times before the update. It might have been a duplicate... but even so it was insured.

Do you think the new update has removed insurance on duplicates or is this just a freak accident? All my other cars are still insured.

Happens quite a bit. Quite a few complain about this, but I'm not sure of the solution or if it's gone 5ever. Probably is a freak accident :(

RussianCommie

No, this glitch has been around for quite some time. Your Adder was possibly in slot 1 of your garage, any vehicle/bike in that slot tends to lose the insurance on it for no apparent reason. Try the link thread and follow the steps to see If you can get your Adder back hopefully:

http://gtaforums.com/topic/676174-if-youve-been-affected-by-the-permanent-car-loss-read-here/

5eIYidF.gif

No, this glitch has been around for quite some time. Your Adder was possibly in slot 1 of your garage, any vehicle/bike in that slot tends to lose the insurance on it for no apparent reason. Try the link thread and follow the steps to see If you can get your Adder back hopefully:

http://gtaforums.com/topic/676174-if-youve-been-affected-by-the-permanent-car-loss-read-here/

Sadly that fix doesn't work anymore, according to the latest replies. Thanks anyway.

RussianCommie

Sadly that fix doesn't work anymore, according to the latest replies. Thanks anyway.

Sorry about that dude :/. I had no clue that that fix does not work anymore, my apologies. Hopefully you can get your Adder back, regardless man.

5eIYidF.gif

ChillerVapes

Don't worry about it. It was an adder, this glitch has liberated you giving you a choice of "other" cars you can choose to take it's place.

• Like 2

Don't worry about it. It was an adder, this glitch has liberated you giving you a choice of "other" cars you can choose to take it's place.

I couldn't find anything about this online, so I decided I'd ask here and see if anyone else has encountered the same problem.

I just lost my Adder due to some kind of insurance glitch. It was blow up by another player and said it was destroyed. It definitely had insurance because I'd blow it up/other people had blown it up countless times before the update. It might have been a duplicate... but even so it was insured.

Do you think the new update has removed insurance on duplicates or is this just a freak accident? All my other cars are still insured.

Hello there, pal. The same thing happened to me about a week ago with my cherished Cheetah. It was the first vehicle that I saved for, residing in Slot 1 of my garage.

Anyway, I exploded the damn thing and, lo and behold, Mors Mutual simply refuses to pick up when I give them a ring, even though it's listed in my mechanic's delivery list as destroyed. The car must have initially had insurance, otherwise I would not have it, seeing as it comes off the website insured and I've never duped cars before. Kind of humorous that there's a glitch which removes your insurance.

Oh well, I feel your pain. I never, ever use the Cheetah anymore, but still...

Edited by blackmyst

c63BTfu.jpg

This happened to me with my Obey Tailgater, I had to get another, which sucked as it rare and I had modded it. I got a replacement and I keep checking to see its insured before I use it in case the glitch happens again.

It was an adder, so no problem :p

On a serious note, it's the so called ''1st slot insurance glitch''

You should check if your cars insured more often before you take them outside. Also, if you do lose insurance on the car, can't you go to LSC and re-buy it ?(invite only ofc)

Maybe I'm just paranoid but I check to make sure my cars are insured everytime I take a car out of my garage.

CarimboHanky

lots of old glitches making their return with the latest patch...

the old 1st slot insurance glitch, got contained but never got fully eradicated.

i always check my insurance before leaving the garage and to be sure i never get the car in the 1st slot via the mechanic.

OP you can send a ticket to R* support, they would send you a generic response, reply back asking for a human response, it may take some time but they may refund you the money for the car.

lots of old glitches making their return with the latest patch...

the old 1st slot insurance glitch, got contained but never got fully eradicated.

i always check my insurance before leaving the garage and to be sure i never get the car in the 1st slot via the mechanic.

OP you can send a ticket to R* support, they would send you a generic response, reply back asking for a human response, it may take some time but they may refund you the money for the car.

Yeah I've sent a complaint to R*. As you've said, I know I'll get a generic response but with enough moaning I might get somewhere. I might mention that I was going to buy a cash card to buy the new cars, but because I don't feel sure that my cars are safe I might skip it this time and hand in the game. That might give them a kick up the backside.