GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Pegassi and Turismo possibly putting Adder and XF out of commission.

s_aint

Okay, so who prefers the looks and handling of the Pegassi and the Turismo more than the Adder and the XF. The Pegassi has the sort of elegant look of the XF (and now the XF is far too blocky, and the Turismo is a bit like the Adder, slightly jerkier, less handling and more rounded.

I'm almost considering getting rid of my XF and Adder

KennyBlack

peggasi is a company . not a car . you meant the new dlc car right ? zentorno ?

• Like 6

Why get rid of them? Why reduce variety?

Pegassi is not a car though...

Edited by Xyn
  • Like 1
6IBTBOM.png

Crunch McThornbody

I have an Entity, Adder, Turismo, Zentorno, yet my favourite is still the Entity because it's such a solid drive, sticks to the road better than the others and has some real weight behind it, the center of gravity appears to be lower than the others too.

snapmatic.cleanwhips

I have an Entity, Adder, Turismo, Zentorno, yet my favourite is still the Entity because it's such a solid drive, sticks to the road better than the others and has some real weight behind it, the center of gravity appears to be lower than the others too.

Actually, if you look at the stats the Zentorno is the grippiest car.

• Like 1

Nah. I love the zentorno but it will never replace my entity

• Like 3

iLikeDrivinInMyTruck

Getting rid of my Entity soon, pointless and ugly compared to my Zentorno. Zentorno beats it in everyway.

Edited by iLikeDrivinInMyTruck
  • Like 1

FelipeSCCP

Entity still the King of the class. Zentorno is a good car, but Entity still a step ahead of it. Adder? You can sell it.

I already sold my Entity, the Zontorno is faster, go and look at the newly reset lap records.

I've never seen so many contradictions in one post. You say the XF is elegant, and then say that its blocky?

And then you said you're almost considering swapping them, but you said that in the thread title.

mochakaboom

I hate both adder and entity but I had to chose one to familiarize myself with. So I chose the adder.

With that note, I can pretty much say everything that was said about the Entity. In my opinion it's built like a brick. Seems heavier than the entity also..

I'm trying to familiarize my self with the zentorno but havent been able to get races in. So far in my opinion it's a bit more stiff in the steer than the adder at high speeds.

• Like 1

s13racer316

Actually, if you look at the stats the Zentorno is the grippiest car.

Lol... stats...

5cd.png

Stats are a calculated representation of something's performance in perfect world conditions...

Elevation changes, wet or dry, driver's ability, etc.. all these will flip stats upside down and kick you in the balls.

What Pegassi you're talking about? And call it Entity. When you call it XF, it's like calling R for Turismo R.

• Like 1

Last night looking at the cutting corners leader board the world record was a 50 second lap by an Akuma, there were a lot of Zentornos in the 53s. Verrry fast car.

WonderingPsycho

I think i got a couple pegassi's so which one ya mean bro? Also why not own all? We all got the garage space now! We all should have variety of fast cars, off roaders & a sedan or two now!

CrazyDog150

Still gonna keep my Adder.

Turismo is ugly and Zentorno is still not as good as Entity or the Adder.

Mr. Crowley

My Entitys are collecting dust right now. The Zentorno just drives better for me.

What Pegassi you're talking about? And call it Entity. When you call it XF, it's like calling R for Turismo R.

Why? You knew what he meant obviously.

• Like 1

On long tracks with few curves the Adder still beats the Zentorno and on tracks with a lot of curves the Entity XF easily beats the Turismo.

The zentorno & entity is more or less equal in terms in overall performance & handling when fully tuned up,if you add in turismo,it would be the slightly inferior car among the 3,but the zentorno does stands out with the most customization options of any gtao car

I agree the Entity is capable of a very similar lap time to the Zentorno although not quite match it. The problem with the Entity is that it when you do push the limits too far its not as easy to drive "beyond the limit" as the Zentorno. That's why over a long race with a lot of laps you'll make the best times and take the most wins in the Zentorno.

Around my grapeseed track yesterday I was doing 1:13s in the Zentorno, I've done 1:14s in the Turismo, Entity and Cheetah, never done a 1:13 before. And that's a track I made especially to favour the Turismo and Cheetah.

Edited by elfoam