GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Switching DPH Apt 20 for Apt 4?

Jeff Nesteruk

Jeff Nesteruk

Should I move to the new Del Perro apartment instead of staying in the old one?

am krooked

I did. It's a fresh look and money ain't a thang for me so I said f*ck it.

The view isnt the best though, but I love Del Perro way too much to ever move out. Been there since forever.

Jeff Nesteruk

I wasn't sure if it was worth it, even though it looks better, you can't view the garage area, which I have no idea why I care about that

(Insert SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY picture here)

The "ocean view" is a bit lame and you only get windows down one side but the new layout is easier to move around in. Its a lot of money to upgrade though...

darkwar854

You want to spend 400k something for a new interior and view? Go ahead. I did.

rsz_tupacpct202pacpct20therepct20arepct2

BamaGoodfella

I moved out of Apocalypse Towers and moved into the high end apartment at Del Perro. That was probably one of the wisest purchases I've made in the game since I bought a Buzzard LOL!

0_0.jpg

Ah, the old days of DPH, number 7.

Moved out of it on Tuesday, when I downgraded to a 6 car garage because High Life was out.

I lived here for ages, beautiful place.

Only if the new High Life one had a sea view, then I would of bought it :(

I don't know when was the last time I entered my apartment because everything I need is in my garage and changing clothes can be just anywhere.

Use your money for other thing perhaps? Unless you have great amount of it then have fun throwing around your money for useless stuff like apartments. Rockstar will be happy, for sure.

Should you take a dump tomorrow or keep holding it in, risking your colon hopefully rupturing?

Jesus Christ, enough with the "what should I do????". Develop your own opinion especially when it's as trivial as this bullsh*t.

I have 4 properties i favor....high end prior to 1.13 is anything in weazel plaza ...or anything at tinsel ....mddle of the road...is The Royal apt 6 car garage or the 6 car garage on route 68 behind ammunation

I was looking foward to the new apts that would come in 1.13 because i was thinking we would be able to either buy new or upgrade existing properties......

on one of my accounts after 1.13 i paid for a new high end apt at RM because its close to WP ........the new interior is nice....and yes a little quicker and easier to move around in.........after i saw it once it was old hat .........

pick a location you like and buy it .......are the new interiors woth the money .........for me no..as i dont spend time in my apt