GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Bulletproof vest glitch

KornbreadMaf1a

KornbreadMaf1a

Anybody else encountered a glitch where you can not take off a bulletproof vest? Last night my second character glitched outside his garage while I was taking a smoke break and watching the tv and since then I am wearing a bulletproof vest that I can not remove.

Any tips to get rid of it would be appreciated I've tried everything.

Quinn_flower

You tried going to the select screen and picking armor then highlight which armor u have on then press square? That's how you remove armor or hide it from showing now.

Edited by Quinn_flower
  • Like 1

KornbreadMaf1a

You tried going to the select screen and picking armor then highlight which armor u have on then press square? That's how you remove armor or hide it for showing now.

Yes I tried that many times. The only armor I have in my inventory is the most expensive camo vest but the one that I am wearing is the cheap black vest.

I have tried everything. Turning vest off/on, changing clothes, etc but nothing works. When it happened I didn't even have any vest in my inventory so I went to the ammo store and bought 5 vest and it's still the default black one even though I don't have any of them in my inventory

Edited by KornbreadMaf1a

DrunkenGerbils

This happened to me. Go to Shirts and pick shirtless. That will get rid of your armor and then you can put on whatever you want like normal. Hope this helps, and good luck.

KornbreadMaf1a

This happened to me. Go to Shirts and pick shirtless. That will get rid of your armor and then you can put on whatever you want like normal. Hope this helps, and good luck.

I was shirtless when it happened and have bought tshirts, hoodies, track jackets, and dress shirts then went back to shirtless and its still there.

I guess it could be worst because of all the vest options the plain black one is the only one I like but i still want the damn thing off.

Thanks for your input though

Nyraider77

It has been this way since the last update. Someone told me u have to fill up all the armor slots in order to remove your armor. Don't know if it's true I'll see later

DrunkenGerbils

Go to a store and walk up to the counter, it will give you the "outfits" option. Put on an outfit and it will take your armor off. Good luck.

• Like 2

KornbreadMaf1a

Go to a store and walk up to the counter, it will give you the "outfits" option. Put on an outfit and it will take your armor off. Good luck.

Thanks this worked

/thread