PSN 420 Hitmen [420H] 18+ Adult Only/

SmokinZombiez420

SmokinZombiez420
This is the BOSS of the 420 Hitmen [420H]. We are accepting applications for various positions in the crew.

This is a PSN 18+ Adult Only Crew. No kids allowed. You need to have good stats to play with us. Please look at my public stats (SmokinZombie420) for a reference. 3.53 K/D ect.

Basic Position (Muscle/Rep) Requirements:

1. 1.00 or greater K/D.

2. 300k in bank or more.

3. Rank of 85 or higher.

4. Keep us as your active crew or GTFO.

5. Own a Mic.

2nd and 3rd in command (Lieut/Commish) requirements:

1. 1.50 K/D or Greater.

2. Rank of 120 or higher.

3. 500K in bank or more.

4. Must keep us as active crew or GTFO.

5. Own a Mic.

We play missions, hunt bounties, back each other up and just raise hell in general. We do any and all missions that pay over 10k. So if your tired of doing RTR over and over send me a invite request so you can get some variety in your mission diet. We play daily.

Smokin Blunts, Smokin You.

Send a request on Social Club.

Come get some.

smokinzombie420.jpg

The most horrible terrorists to ever exist have been in our own Governments.

Hello!

My PSN name is Halen1989, I've been trying to find a crew thats on a decent amount. I didn't want to send the request because Im only level 72 and I don't have 300k in the bank. I do however have the Tank and the buzzard attack helicopter, as well as a boat, and a apt with 10 car garage. I can easily make the 300k if thats an issue, I'm just tired of not having a crew. My K/D ratio is 1.10 on other players, but since I've been taking on crews by myself with no help in free roam its a little jaded. If...anyways let me know if I can be accepted.

SmokinZombiez420

Hello!

My PSN name is Halen1989, I've been trying to find a crew thats on a decent amount. I didn't want to send the request because Im only level 72 and I don't have 300k in the bank. I do however have the Tank and the buzzard attack helicopter, as well as a boat, and a apt with 10 car garage. I can easily make the 300k if thats an issue, I'm just tired of not having a crew. My K/D ratio is 1.10 on other players, but since I've been taking on crews by myself with no help in free roam its a little jaded. If...anyways let me know if I can be accepted.

Come back later. You don't have a high enough rank yet. Also need to know how old you are. I don't want minors in my crew.

smokinzombie420.jpg

The most horrible terrorists to ever exist have been in our own Governments.