Randomly ended with rolled down windows

oleg_aka_djmeg

oleg_aka_djmeg

5 minutes ago i was kicked from Coveted, then ran down the hill to my car and it was like this:

140516-2228-23.jpg

Anybody else had that kind of thing?

tronheisenberg

Happened to my Monroe once. I was kind of mad, I thought it was going to stay like that, and I love my limo tint.

GTAForums.Talk

If you are experiencing missing windows on your vehicle, you can visit the Los Santos Customs shop at any given time and repair your vehicle to have your windows back.

Missing windows on your vehicle is not perminate but only temporary.

It's like as if someone broke your vehicle window, you would need to have it repaired to the original settings.

If you have found my response helpful and/or entertaining, please leave a thumbs up and visit my profile. Thank you.

If you are experiencing missing windows on your vehicle, you can visit the Los Santos Customs shop at any given time and repair your vehicle to have your windows back.

It's like as if someone broke your vehicle window, you would need to have it repaired to the original settings.

I was wondering if maybe they had a dog in there or something. Aren't you supposed to leave the windows open :

GTAForums.Talk

I was wondering if maybe they had a dog in there or something. Aren't you supposed to leave the windows open :

It all depends on how cute the dog is. If it's ugly, the car should've been parked in the ocean.

If you have found my response helpful and/or entertaining, please leave a thumbs up and visit my profile. Thank you.

Hmmm. Good point. I'm feeling like I can deal with my issues now.

DigitalDivine

Of course, I'm the total opposite. If I call my (roofless) Voltic and the windows are up, I'll roll the driver side window down via flipping a bird, get out of the car, shoot the passenger side window, go to Los Santos Customs, repair my car, and the car comes out with the windows still down.

Edited by tmtakumi

tronheisenberg

With this "glitch" it has nothing to do with the windows being "broken" and going to LS customs will not immediately fix it. I had to leave my session and join another for my windows to go back to normal.

GTAForums.Talk

I forgot to mention switching sessions. In other words, if you're scared to drive down the street with no windows to protect your head, you shouldn't be driving period. Walk.

tronheisenberg

I forgot to mention switching sessions. In other words, if you're scared to drive down the street with no windows to protect your head, you shouldn't be driving period. Walk.

Windows protect your head? And I don't think anyone mentioned being scared... It's about how the car looks.

GTAForums.Talk

Windows protect your head? And I don't think anyone mentioned being scared... It's about how the car looks.

You should attend one of my therapy sessions to express your feelings.

tronheisenberg

You should attend one of my therapy sessions to express your feelings.

Jesus, you've been a member for a day and I'm already tired of your trolling.

oleg_aka_djmeg

i did not say that it was a bad thing. well, except manana.

boogie1954

I prefer my windows down, thanks. Faster and easier to shoot for my crew and passengers. Plus I love the wind in my hair :D

Biggie Kaniff

Lol what a genius thread. Is it really news to anyone that windows disappear after missions...?

oleg_aka_djmeg

Lol what a genius thread. Is it really news to anyone that windows disappear after missions...?

i'm sorry, smartass, but such thing never happened to me before.

Biggie Kaniff

i'm sorry, smartass, but such thing never happened to me before.

Welcome to gta online my friend.

I just never really thought about it. Sometimes they are up, sometimes they are down. Now I'm interested if they disappear after certain missions.

:blink:

That would make sense, but no, it was raining. Got my leather upholstery wet. Bummed.