Races

McBean007

Why cant people accept the fact that someone is faster than the other in a race? Like if i have a zentorno and the other person has the same and mines faster, why cant he just accept that mines faster? But instead being a total jerk and ram my bumper so i spin out.. I hate players who drive dirty, i like players who drives clean. People that accept that your car is faster, fkin accept it lame ass drivers, its not how you drive its the driver, and if the driver sucks at accepting that other peoples cars are faster then you should not join a race

Wow, anger issues! Yea, I've accepted the fact that the perfect race will always be ruined by an unhappy racer. Maybe these people don't realize it isn't demolition derby or something.

I hate lining up for that perfect jump and having some idiot swing over behind me and pit me oft the ramp.

:miranda:

It's hard to find clean racers, but when you do add them as friends. Get as many good ones as you can and hope they are online when you are. Host race invite the good guys. Sorted.

Well a dude wanted me to race him but he cloudnt handle it so he raged and made me crash into a rock, clean drivers. Where u at?

Edited by McBean007

Well a dude wanted me to race him but he cloudnt handle it so he raged and made me crash into a rock, clean drivers. Where u at?

They are doing private races or just not accepting those random invites....I've been sucked in too many times. I'm sure I'll make the mistake again, though.

They are doing private races or just not accepting those random invites....I've been sucked in too many times. I'm sure I'll make the mistake again, though.

We should race sometimes i wanna see if you are a dirty/clean driver

If your on ps3 pm your id and we'll race next time I'm on, not saying I never bump other players, accidents happen but I try to race clean. And like the other guy said people are in private groups racing. I had a great time racing with 4-5 guys the other night. Everyone just kept hitting replay, eventually a couple left and I started inviting randoms....went to sh*t very quickly.

If your on ps3 pm your id and we'll race next time I'm on, not saying I never bump other players, accidents happen but I try to race clean. And like the other guy said people are in private groups racing. I had a great time racing with 4-5 guys the other night. Everyone just kept hitting replay, eventually a couple left and I started inviting randoms....went to sh*t very quickly.

Agreed. Are you on PS3 or XBOX? I agree with McManus84, if I hit or pit someone, it wasn't on purpose, unless they raged at me first.

Agreed. Are you on PS3 or XBOX? I agree with McManus84, if I hit or pit someone, it wasn't on purpose, unless they raged at me first.

I'm ps3 what are you squirrel? I'm starting a racing crew, invite only. I don't know how well it will go but if I get enough people to have 4-5 decent racers on when I'm on I'll be happy. Will promote the best (cleanest/most trusted) drivers to be able to kick people from the crew if any rammers/pitters get through the net and to invite new clean drivers they find.

I'm ps3 what are you squirrel? I'm starting a racing crew, invite only. I don't know how well it will go but if I get enough people to have 4-5 decent racers on when I'm on I'll be happy. Will promote the best (cleanest/most trusted) drivers to be able to kick people from the crew if any rammers/pitters get through the net and to invite new clean drivers they find.

I'm PS3. I'll PM my PSN. It would be nice to have clean racing for a change.

My psn is the same as my name on here, yeah sh*t happens i stay on the other side of the other racer cuz i like to race clean. Shows how good you are

Yea, sometimes I know we bump if there are jumps because if you take the ramp on the left you'll probably hit a boxcar surprise.

:lol::lol::lol:

I've found the most common mistake I make is slip streaming right behind someone on a straight and the moment I pop out and try to overtake they try to cover but my nose is already there and they pit themselves or send me flying off to the side...barrier/river/immovable road sign.

I'll add you when I'm next online.

I agree. I have no problem if someone hits me and I know it was unintentional. And with some of the obstacles you are going to be jockeying for position anyway.

You do that, when someone drives dirty i have to make a call, and that call is leaving the race. I hate dirty drivers, i respect clean drivers cuz they accept if their car is a bit slower

iv started to host an just ninja turn off catch up get the speed boost at the start leave the rammers to ram an fall behind lol, iv im ever in a slow car i try my best to never ram people alot seem to turn into me, good example is custom coupes i keep forgetting i dont have upgrades for my sentinel an its slow as sh*t i go as fast as i can an just fall behind atleast i dont try ram my way to victory lol.

Edited by o0eVe0o
  • Like 1

What I've been doing lately is just trailing behind the pack and letting them take each other out.

Why are you still racing in normal mode? Thats what non contact is for and I for one am grateful they added it. Racing was nothing but bumper cars and as you describe butt hurt fools who think cause their car is fast, so are they. Now its cant catch up, to damn bad. Learn to drive, before you attempt to race.

KingRyujin--

joined a random race tonight. "Dipping In" with supers. :blink: Anyway, the host runs it with no-contact on and gets beat pretty bad. Mind you he had over 400 wins. We get back to voting screen and we all choose replay. This time he ninja's no-contact off with catch up and slipstream on! Once again, they see taillights and I see open road. Eventually this guy catches up once my engine gets crippled; proceeds to slipstream me and continuously try to pit me. A pit here, a pit there, everywhere a pit pit. Guy puts in all this effort only to lose again. I kindly call him a moron and go about my business.

I know "Cool story bro"

You guys add me on PSN if you're looking for another clean racer

400 races? Either he is a very dirty racer spinning someones car out or he is a 10 year old squealing in the mic more than pigs on the farm that want food in the mic and the others cant stand it so they let him win

Why cant people accept the fact that someone is faster than the other in a race? Like if i have a zentorno and the other person has the same and mines faster, why cant he just accept that mines faster? But instead being a total jerk and ram my bumper so i spin out.. I hate players who drive dirty, i like players who drives clean. People that accept that your car is faster, fkin accept it lame ass drivers, its not how you drive its the driver, and if the driver sucks at accepting that other peoples cars are faster then you should not join a race

The fact he can 'Hit' your bumper suggests he maybe faster than you, if he wasn't he couldn't get close enough to hit you ;)

The fact he can 'Hit' your bumper suggests he maybe faster than you, if he wasn't he couldn't get close enough to hit you ;) i think you are one of the dirty drivers.. Yeah you are. No he is not faster, infact he is slower than me because he can not win clean it'd be okay if he was in the other lane i would agree he is faster. But he is not faster if he hits my bumper.. Wtf learn to drive clean. He is just a sore loser if he hits my bumper, if i drive ahead of him and he use the turbo boost when the race starts and he hit me than drive slow so i can somewhat catch up with him but i dont drive ahead of him.

That my sir is a clean and polite driver

Edited by McBean007

The fact he can 'Hit' your bumper suggests he maybe faster than you, if he wasn't he couldn't get close enough to hit you ;)
i think you are one of the dirty drivers.. Yeah you are. No he is not faster, infact he is slower than me because he can not win clean it'd be okay if he was in the other lane i would agree he is faster. But he is not faster if he hits my bumper.. Wtf learn to drive clean. He is just a sore loser if he hits my bumper, if i drive ahead of him and he use the turbo boost when the race starts and he hit me than drive slow so i can somewhat catch up with him but i dont drive ahead of him.

That my sir is a clean and polite driver

You would be wrong pal, im a clean racer invite me sometime :)

MitchMaljers

Turn Catchup, Slipstream etc off and you've got yourself a real race.

As for myself. I like to race clean. No ramming and sh*t.

• Like 1

Far from a real race pal, that's a time trial. It will prove who is the fastest, but won't show the better racer.

MitchMaljers

So you're saying that Catchup and Slip streaming is realistic?

artoisformoi

Absolutely. That crap should be turned off by default. Don't mind slipstream so much but catch up is a joke.

Captain Revenge

In a race it sucks, in free roam because their POS car can't quite keep so they start shooting at u, sucks out loud. The bulletproofing for vehicles needs to be extended to auto glass. So anyone who doesn't want to die every minute can use their driving skills to end the conflict.

Lol if i turn off catch-up and slipstreaming doesnt mean they will stop driving dirty players can still make your car spin out