1.13 Reduced Time to Survive Your Bounty

AFP Phat Packs

AFP Phat Packs

Anyone else notice this? I had a bounty set on me by someone, and I noticed I recieved the money in what I felt like 20-25 minutes.

I remember before it took like 48 minutes...Some ridiculous amount of time.

Anyways I like this and think it should stay, you shouldn't have to survive a bounty for an insane amount of time like 48 minutes...That leads to everyone just hiding in their house. I feel like this will lead to a lot more people trying to survive their bounties the right way, instead of hiding in their aparment.

tronheisenberg

Hiding in your apt does not take time off of the bounty clock from what I understand.

AFP Phat Packs

Hiding in your apt does not take time off of the bounty clock from what I understand.

Well yeah that's what I'm saying bruh - Most people don't wanna be on the run for 48 minutes its a pretty long time.

tronheisenberg

Ahhh I thought you meant people where hiding in their apt to run down the clock. Personally I think the full day bounty was good. It's suppose to be a punishment. Either for stealing cars, or pi$$ing off another player. You're suppose to get killed, not survive it lol. Just my opinion though

AFP Phat Packs

Ahhh I thought you meant people where hiding in their apt to run down the clock. Personally I think the full day bounty was good. It's suppose to be a punishment. Either for stealing cars, or pi$$ing off another player. You're suppose to get killed, not survive it lol. Just my opinion though

Well then you should like it, cause like I said most of the people run straight to their apartment or leave the session, with the reduced time I suspect more people will risk it.

Nothing pisses off the guy who set a bounty on you more than collecting the money. Trust me, my message inbox knows. Lol.

• Like 1

Red Lynx 23

Well then you should like it, cause like I said most of the people run straight to their apartment or leave the session, with the reduced time I suspect more people will risk it.

Nothing pisses off the guy who set a bounty on you more than collecting the money. Trust me, my message inbox knows. Lol.

More often than not someone survives a bounty I placed on them by leaving the game and going to a solo or invite only session. Running someone out of Los Santos is as much of a win as someone attacking you, and you make them run for their tank.

tronheisenberg

hahaha I love getting those "rage" messages. Fu&*ing squeakers lol

Hail Sithis

I just hop into a sub and afk on the ocean floor

Fun to see people try and swim down or crash their planes trying to get to me

• Like 1

Jizzle2014

If so that's great cause It's fun outrunning bounties but 48 minutes nobody got time fo dat

• Like 1

Misanthrope Z

they also raised idle time back to what it was before patch 1.12

now i don't have to sit my controller upside down in fear of being kicked for taking too long to finish a cigarette

• Like 1

Jizzle2014

I am pretty sure they shortened the waiting period of selling cars at LSC I only waited half an hour to sell a 2nd car and it worked

Arrows to Athens

Stealing cars is a punishment in a game called GTA?

It's been a while since I've done this but I always waited for them to crash then I surfaced and killed them then went back down. It's best when they try to climb onto the sub and you play whack-a-mole with a bat as they try to pull themselves up.

StarSteewlolf

I just let people collect the bounty on me. It's not my money being wasted.

What me and my friends gone and done was glitch into Franklins house and then set bounties on each other, we had so many people confused on how we got in so we ended up teasing the sh*t out of them. (lol)