GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Whats up with RR

RicoPPP

What are the conditions for failing the RR mission? I played today and i accidentally ran someone over who sat on a motorbike so it was mission failed due to team killing it said. little while later someone also ran someone over and it was not mission failed. started another mission first guy gets killed 0 lives left another one dies mission failed due to out of lives it said. it wasn't an problem before whats wrong?

Edited by RicoPPP

LoonySpangles

The following difficulty changes have been made to the Mission “Rooftop Rumble”:

• 50% of FIB agents present at the start of the mission now have high accuracy.
  • Additional FIB agents spawn as players attack the parking garage. The agents spawn in two waves of cars.
  • After all the agents on foot in the parking lot and the first wave of agents in cars are killed, the mission will either progress in 30 seconds or require players to finish off all FIB agents.
  • The FIB agent carrying the documents Martin wants now spawns in a vehicle as the mission progresses.
  • Lots of new bugs introduced to annoy players who regularly grind this mission.

• Lots of new bugs introduced to annoy players who regularly grind this mission.

I approve this.

Mission Failed conditions I've been encountering and don't know the cause so far:

- "Document was Destroyed." Document guy haven't even spawned or just spawned somewhere and is running away. Sometimes also occurred when the two reinforcements come and one pack is killed.

- "Out of Lives." Happened when the third death happened although other players are still alive.

Edited by luisniko

Odd one last night as we were trying to work out a new way to speed up the mission. After 3-4 times completed a Granger started spawning as well as the two cars that come at you.

Anyway, this is our method, needs min 2 people though (we were doing it with 3)

- Start mission, 1 go up to bridge, rest take out the parking garage and the cars that come in

- Document spawns, guy on bridge goes for it. If needed 1 from the garage goes to assist.

- 1/2 deliver document to Martin, 3rd remains at the garage.

Once completed, the one at the garage starts the next one in order to teleport all players back to it.

Odd one last night as we were trying to work out a new way to speed up the mission. After 3-4 times completed a Granger started spawning as well as the two cars that come at you.

Never had RR combo since last patch but I think you just found a new secret sh*t coded to screw players away from this mission. Thanks for the heads up, by the way.