ROCKSTAR SHOULD EXPECT US TO GLITCH!

xXRobbie98Xx

xXRobbie98Xx

Okay so ever since I started playing GTA Online I have been amazed at how little the jobs, races and missions payout. The most I've ever been paid was $20,000 and that was for a long, frustrating and frankly boring survival mission. I've even found myself being paid about $500 for coming 2nd in a race. $500!? I can't even buy a new paint job with that! So please start giving us some real money otherwise people including me will just get bored and stop playing! I know what your thinking "Oh he's just a stupid kid, what does he know..." but I am one of the most important things to you, a customer. The thing I also find frustrating is that you don't seem to understand why people hack and glitch the game? I don't want to have to glitch the game but what choice do I have? As a game developer you obviously want your game to be fun and enjoyable right? So make it fun and enjoyable!! I don't find it fun nor enjoyable having to save up for ages to get a car. I did a little calculation and I would need to complete 50 total survivals to earn enough to be able to purchase the Adder. That is ridiculous and it's not the fact that it would take ages, it's the fact that it's the same thing over and over again. Then of coarse that doesn't cover customisation. So please start listening to your customers because if you don't start paying us more and you continue to patch glitches then I'm afraid I'm going to stop playing. Heck I already have because I can't afford anything I want so why bother playing? I don't understand why it is so bad for us to have a lot of money anyway?

Okay so if you have read down to here I'd like to say thank you and sorry for moaning. I just really think things need to change. Don't get me wrong, I love GTA Online. It's just boring when you have nothing to do.

P.S Sorry it sounded like I was aiming this at the admins of this website. It is because I recently sent this to R* as a complaint and thought I'd copy and paste it to show you guys. So tell me what you think?

AFP Phat Packs

I've said this since month 2. Nothing has a good payout and everything except body armor is insanely over priced. When I see people talking about how glitchers are ruined the game I just laugh. What did you expect? No one wants to pay 15,000 for a new spoiler or a paint job. 25,000 for new wheels. Don't even get me started on ammunition, and as far as I'm concerned there's only one job worth doing to earn money, and you have to be level 75 to get it.

• Like 1

GTAForums.Talk

Rooftop Rumble is the best way to level up and earn a lot of cash fast! You can also purchase $20 shark cards to help you out with any financial issues.

• Like 1

If you have found my response helpful and/or entertaining, please leave a thumbs up and visit my profile. Thank you.

AFP Phat Packs

Rooftop Rumble is the best way to level up and earn a lot of cash fast! You can also purchase $20 shark cards to help you out with any financial issues.

That's the point GTA, it's pretty much the ONLY way to earn decent cash - and I don't know about you but I am so sick of that mission I can't even hear its name without groaning.

If they want people to earn money legitiamtely in this game then they should give us a lot more ways to do it, and for the love of all that is cosmic make the payout decent. 2,000 for a race is f*cking peanuts in this game, that's not even enough to paint your car.

• Like 1

GTAForums.Talk

That's the point GTA, it's pretty much the ONLY way to earn decent cash - and I don't know about you but I am so sick of that mission I can't even hear its name without groaning.

If they want people to earn money legitiamtely in this game then they should give us a lot more ways to do it, and for the love of all that is cosmic make the payout decent. 2,000 for a race is f*cking peanuts in this game, that's not even enough to paint your car.

I feel the pain! I also think vehicle customization are a little too pricey, the wheels, and etc.

I hardly play Rooftop Rumble anymore because it has become a mess since the new update!

If you have found my response helpful and/or entertaining, please leave a thumbs up and visit my profile. Thank you.

xXRobbie98Xx

I've said this since month 2. Nothing has a good payout and everything except body armor is insanely over priced. When I see people talking about how glitchers are ruined the game I just laugh. What did you expect? No one wants to pay 15,000 for a new spoiler or a paint job. 25,000 for new wheels. Don't even get me started on ammunition, and as far as I'm concerned there's only one job worth doing to earn money, and you have to be level 75 to get it.

Thank god someone else understands---^ The thing that annoys me the most is that R* obviously sit there in their gold plated, vibrating, heated, drink dispensing seats scratching their heads and wondering why we glitch? IS IT NOT F*UCKING OBVIOUS!?

AFP Phat Packs

Personally I think the double payouts thing they're doing right now should be the standard payouts. But we'll never see that happen because it would lead to less Shark Card purchases...I'm just gonna quit while I'm ahead because I could go on forever about Rockstars obvious, unrivaled, unparalleled by any gaming company before them's GREED.

xXRobbie98Xx

I feel the pain! I also think vehicle customization are a little too pricey, the wheels, and etc.

I hardly play Rooftop Rumble anymore because it has become a mess since the new update!

The way I see it is that R* either decrease the price of everything in the game or increase the mission payouts. It also annoys me that R* patched the Rooftop Rumple replay method. IT WASNT EVEN A F*CKING GLITCH??? I would be surprised if they banned shark cards because people were making to match money from them!!

Well, GTA Online would become boring if you can purchase 5 cars, every appartment you want after only a few missions. There would be no point to struggle or play to finally achieve your final goal. I do think the payouts should be raised a bit, but not too much.

paulmgrath

EAs still worse :p

Base Escape (Muscle car point to point) ;http://rsg.ms/1c6cMoT

Dam Busters (Motorbike point to point) http://rsg.ms/1d2nRI7

The Great Chaparral Race (High speed circuit) http://rsg.ms/1eMXbJK

Freeway Speedway (Multi-route freeway race) http://rsg.ms/1d2nFbD

Finding Dignity (White knuckle off road race) http://rsg.ms/1gdaMI1

Grand Senora Speedway (Super car lap race)http://rsg.ms/1gDmxYF

Red Light Drifter (Dirt bike lap race at Redwood Lights Race track) http://rsg.ms/1gDmhsH

Muscle Madness (Drift dirt track) http://rsg.ms/NwbR7x

Well, GTA Online would become boring if you can purchase 5 cars, every appartment you want after only a few missions. There would be no point to struggle or play to finally achieve your final goal. I do think the payouts should be raised a bit, but not too much.

I agree. Maybe a few things should be buffed a bit to ~align it with some of the more worthwhile payouts. Sports is a good example, want people to play? Double the RP + $$$.

Beyond that though, it's an online mutliplayer game. The spoils and swag should so to those who choose to work for it, not make everything more accessible. Personally I hope they add far more expensive high roller items, like $20M mansions.

• Like 1

EAs still worse :p

Rockstar slogan:

"At least we're not EA."

• Like 3

SMFtwstdHICK

Gee,

Too bad R* won't hand out cash for bitching and moaning.. Some in there would be Gazillionaires..

• Like 2

We Are Ninja

Gee,

Too bad R* won't hand out cash for bitching and moaning.. Some in there would be Gazillionaires..

Preach.

dairyworker

i also agree that the payout is a bit low on some of the missions. i am not sure the best way to say this but..... you are not supposed to finnish this game, ever. it is a world to escape into, i wish we got paid more but also never seem to be short on cash, i play with friends most of the time and instead of terrorizing people in freemode (burrning through all our cash on ammo) we do things to make money. you will be supprised how much you can make, we average over 100 grand an hour just doing whatever comes up, we usually start with a good job from the start menu though.

not ot go on a rant but it is the same mentality as the goofs rolling around the first few weeks in thier chradders trying to show everyone they had finnished the game cuse they had the most expensive stuff. i just dony get the need to be "finnished" with a game so fast. i really enjoy the world r* has given us and much like the real world i dont mind waiting a little while or working a little bit more to get what i want.

Edited by dairyworker
  • Like 2

yeah the game sucks let's all stop playing it.

... I wonder how all the other thousands of legit players get along without buying cash cards... oh yeah they attack armored trucks, sell Ballers and do some missions from time to time. Easy 100k per hour...

If everything would be cheap, there would be no reason for grinding, but that is what keeps so many players playing this game. you have to "feel" that you actually earned something... well it sounds weird, but most of the players would stop playing this game after a month because they would get bored too fast.

• Like 1

the_samich

They don't want you to glitch, they want you to buy virtual money. Think about it, yeah sure the dlc is free but the stuff in it isn't cheap. Couple that with meager payouts and your let with one of two things; constant, constant grinding and having to pay for high prices ammo and armor or buying their in game cash. This is what they wanted and it's slowly happening. People aren't going to stop playing anytime soon and people are going to buy the cash cards.

SilentKill64

I just grind RR like always doesn't seem to different for me nor to difficult, maybe you guys are bad at it?

Let us legit players with power at skill play, we need challenge not weaklings wanting money so they can buy items, your leaking into the world of mmo. My world of gain and darkness.

I agree - race payouts are a joke - you could spend a long time in a race - come 2nd and get something like $3k on a race where 1 lap takes like 3 or 4 minutes - and the winner if lucky will get $5k - put R* want to force people to buy cash cards - I've taken advantage of lots of glitches but I stopped after the buy everything for free one - I bought 10 adders for free which I have since sold to fund new cars lol

• Like 2

Im with the op. Payouts suck and the only people being dbags about it, are the fanbois who live the game anyway. Good majority of the longer time players at one point were gifted a billion and spent it all on everything they could, including tanks thanx to a different glitch, who now have 20 adders they can sell at will, now saying "glitching is bad"......

I don't give a rats load about what others do in Their game. There money, has no bearing on what I can or can't do. If someone in a video game has a problem with how you get your money, that only you can spend, then they need a life.

• Like 2