GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Cars You Want To See - Packs, Updates, DLCs, etc.

FallingSanity

FallingSanity

Given we've now seen a new SUV and touring bike, I've started to actually think about what cars we could see coming in now. We've got more than enough Sports and Supers, and we've now got a new fastest, modern SUV. What sort of cars would you guys like to see in the future? A few small cars in Updates, or perhaps a big input of tons for Car Packs? Maybe even DLC cars?

I personally would love to see some modern muscle cars, perhaps an actual muscle oriented Corvette. Some new classics would be great too, Mercedes Gullwing, 1962 Ferrari 250, maybe even a Lancia Fulvia or Monte Carlo. Some nice unexpected stuff.

I want a muscle wagon. Sorta like the Vista Cruiser.

I also wouldn't mind some better compacts. The current selection is lacking.

And I want to be able to modify my Rumpo.

Special Agent 25

They should do this...

-Bring back the Dukes

- Add some new classic vehicles

- More contact missions that give at least 12k payout not these crappy new ones that only payout a max of 8k

- Remove Prison fight thugs for good! Why did you bring it back... Why? R* Why???

- And.. More muscle cars like you said...

Also should be in wishlist thread.

• Like 2

OAF Marksman

Every awesome car from GTA IV that was left out:

Dukes

Marbelle

Stallion

Faction

Hakumi

PMP 600

Merit

Willard

Uranus

Blista Compact

I think everyone agrees...

• Like 2

Don't worry. Rockstar have them all done, just wait for the news and listen to the bullcrap that they're working on one.

AceThaCreator

I would like to see a 60s or 70s themed DLC with classic cars, lowriders, clothes, new player actions, and a few guns from that era.

MaverickNJD

They should add a new off-road vehicle like a Ford Raptor truck, something a little bigger than the Rebel with options to be a Baja racer, or a suped up rock climber. I would also like a see something like a Porsche Panamera sedan. It would be the fastest 4-door vehicle in the game. They should also unlock the collector's edition vehicles as a purchasable DLC.

• Like 1

Lamborghini reventon,aventador,coevette indy,murcielago roadster,zentorno roadster,In fact,make topless option for all existing lambos in gtao

CorvetteIndy.jpg68036-s.jpglamborghini-murcielago-lp640-roadster_br