GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

LS Connection

PatG

The Los Santos Connection mission is one of my favorite missions in the game because it's so fun and relatively easy to do. Plus, there free cash just lying around in crate that you can shoot open. It was my favorite mission up until I played it today. I noticed so many stupid things that were never there before and glitches that normally happened in other missions.

The enemies respawn almost 5 seconds after you kill them in the part where you're supposed to hack the computer. How am I expected to hack a computer when the game spawns in several enemies that will gun me down immediately. (This is actually something that's been in Base Invaders where soldiers will spawn immediately after you kill them, making it really hard to get to the Cargobob and fly it out.

After I manage to hack the computer, the game lags a little. The feed says that I hacked the computer already, but the green blip is still on the computer and the objective hasn't changed. After the blip disappeared, we got a mission failed screen saying that the coke was destroyed. Wow. How was the coke destroyed holy hell I just hacked a computer and the coke's supposed to be in the airport.

I've experienced other glitches in Rooftop Rumble as well as Base Invaders and the same problems regarding enemy spawning mechanics in Stocks and Scares. And the fact that it's nearly impossible to evade cops in missions involving Cargobobs is still there. Seriously, the enemy NPC vehicles go at like 10000000mph...

With the cargobob missions, can you still commit suicde to loose your wanted level and then steal another cargobob without getting back your wanted level?

MinorThreat39

I enjoy this mission as well but haven't experienced those issues. My problem is that the last 4 or 5 tomes I've tried to do this mission, the coke and vehicles in the hangar never spawn regardless of the route I take to get there. This sucks, its a fun mission to do with several elements to it. Maybe instead of an update with useless crap Rockstar can fix the mission and freezing issues.

Relative007

With Cargobob missions, I trust everyone remembers to take off or on a mask to instantly drop your wanted level to 3 stars (unless this has been changed in 1.13). At least prior to 1.13, if you flew far enough into the city the then single police helicopter would disappear and the 3 stars easy to lose.

I just played this mission yesterday with a friend, and we had no issues at all. That helps with the hacking of course, having someone to watch your back while you're defenseless.

This is one of my favourite missions in the whole game, especially when playing it with a friend or two who knows how to handle themselves.. :)

Ah I loooove Los Santos Connection. It's one of the few that's really fun to play because it feels like what I'd expect a mission to be.

OmegaEvolution

When enemies fail to spawn or objectives fail to initialize, it's a connection issue.

Missions failing for wrong reasons is a problem with the game.

Charles_Lee_Raye

With the cargobob missions, can you still commit suicde to loose your wanted level and then steal another cargobob without getting back your wanted level?

Much easier to steal the bob then go right outside the base and land. Get out and then kill yourself. Dont leave it to chance the bob will be wherever you left it when you died.

R* has pretty much stopped us from doing any mission that requires hacking, solo.

I blocked the door in Stocks and Scares and swept the hangar, I was killed cracking the safe before I got the first number!

I use to enjoy these 2 as well as chemical extraction, they took a while but very challenging solo. Gone now

And the fact that it's nearly impossible to evade cops in missions involving Cargobobs is still there. Seriously, th

e enemy NPC vehicles go at like 10000000mph...

I have a tip: Go in alone. This reduces the amount of cops that will spawn, making it easier to evade the cops.

I did the mission yesterday, and my team mate went ahead and get his own cargobob from Pegasus while I got the one from the military base. Usually it takes a long time to get rid of them, but because I was the only one wanted, it was easy.

Edited by Franceska

signature500x-e1644500940546.png

Relative007

Tested it yesterday, although the game does not seem to like it that much, but still everything spawns in.

On LS Connection, after you have traced the GPS co-ordinates, I just went straight to the airport and stood facing the top right corner of the level the coke will appear on (so I was not looking at what would need to spawn in, i.e I climbed up the stairs in the hangar), while the remainder of people on the mission went and hacked the laptop to trace the supplier. As soon as they completed this, it instantly registered I had arrived at the airport location and I just picked up the coke and started destroying the vehicles once they spawned in.

I like this mission but it glitches a lot. Haven't tried it since the update.