Buying A second Garage In The Same Building WITHOUT Buying A Second Ap

AccountNoLongerUsed

AccountNoLongerUsed

R* should add that, like, lets say im in Tinsel Towers and want to get a second garage but dont want a second apartment, i should be able to buy a second garage costing, idk, 50% of the price of the apartment?

Edited by X12-1992
  • Like 1

AccountNoLongerUsed

Btw it was suppose to say Apt, not Ap. Btw i wonder why no one has veiwed this topic

Affalterbach

Because your topic is just an hour old, thats why.

But i do agree with you, because i dont need 2 apartments. One apartment and 2 garages in the same building would be great.

And if you walked up to the garage door you should have a option to choose wich garage you want enter. But i think it would take longer to get inside your garage, because loading and choosing wich garage you want to enter.

Edited by GtaFiveLs

I would rather have a 10 car property in grapeseed, sandyshores, or near mt chilliad. Dont care if garage or apt

No one says you have to go in the second apartment. I don't go in my first apartment. All you want is a discount on a what is already a pretty cheap commodity.

AccountNoLongerUsed

No one says you have to go in the second apartment. I don't go in my first apartment. All you want is a discount on a what is already a pretty cheap commodity.

But why should i have to pay atleast $200K when im just gonna use half of what im paying for?

R* should add that, like, lets say im in Tinsel Towers and want to get a second garage but dont want a second apartment, i should be able to buy a second garage costing, idk, 50% of the price of the apartment?

I agree with you. I'm pretty happy with my current apartment location but wanted a 1 level apartment (to change clothes) so bought one right down the street. Wish the mechanic that we pay for would help me move the cars around....

GTAForums.Talk

I think this is a wonderful idea.

If you have found my response helpful and/or entertaining, please leave a thumbs up and visit my profile. Thank you.

muddeprived

But why should i have to pay atleast $200K when im just gonna use half of what im paying for?

Thats' what I asked my cable provider last time. "Why should i pay all this when I only watch 3 channels?"

AccountNoLongerUsed

Plus i dont want to be constantly asked "which apt would you like to go to?" i am ok with being asked "which garage" because i want to choose.

Buy a stand alone garage near your current place, there are plenty of them. A second garage in the same building is unnecessary. And it would just slow down loading times (as you already stated).

AccountNoLongerUsed

Buy a stand alone garage near your current place, there are plenty of them. A second garage in the same building is unnecessary. And it would just slow down loading times (as you already stated).

there are no standalone garages near my Apt. unless you have a different idea of what is "near". And how is having a convenient second garage in the same building "unnecessary"?

Simply not necessary. Why to have both sets of cars in just one place? What about garage campers? If you don't get out from there with one car, do you somehow manage to get out with any other? It's better to have two places for feeling more safe. ;)