GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Harder survivals

ArmorKingHunter

ArmorKingHunter

We need more difficult survivals, I'm talking merryweather mercs and noose units, iv been thinking this for a while tbh, the harder it is and the less teammates u have should net u higher amounts of cash.

I haven't played Survival in a while now as I found it very easy to complete on certain maps and once you have completed wave 10 on each map a few times the game mode lost it's enjoyability for me.

I think they need to change it up a little bit and make the NPC's slightly harder to kill to get me interested in playing survival again.

ArmorKingHunter

Agreed. I want noose guys in police riots charging in positioning the van to use as cover while lobbing tear gas at the usual camping spot to mix it up a little an test players adaptability

Agreed. I want noose guys in police riots charging in positioning the van to use as cover while lobbing tear gas at the usual camping spot to mix it up a little an test players adaptability

id be down with this..

but only if the pay is doubled. i aint doin it for 20k anymore. esp when im usually the one doing all the work while other players do nothing at all.

• Like 1

If they make it at least $35k I will play them over and over again like I used to. I do actually enjoy survivals but I just haven't played one in ages.

I want that survival creator.

• Like 3

Red Lynx 23

Both a survival with the Vagos, and one that'd be a bit difficult. Have the houses and parking lot in the Vago's turf by the painting of The Virgin Mary as the location for a survival. If you've fought them in the area in free roam, then you'd know that there isn't a good camping spot and you have to find a few different places to take cover.

• Like 2

ArmorKingHunter

Double pay is a must, it would make survival worth doing. Maybe ones where ur up against noose unlock after lvl 100? Also since 1.13 after a deathmatch it points out the most valued Player, why not add this in survival and the top player gets an extra 1500? It would encourage everyone to strive to get the cash !

Just put the aimbots from the new FIB patch and watch people get bootyblasted they can't get past survival 4

• Like 1