GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Diffrence between 1.13 patch bike physics vs 1.12 bike physics?

Jak2bossbf3

Jak2bossbf3

I only ever driven a bike in the 1.13 patch. So what was the diffrence with the 1.13 patch bike physics vs the 1.12 bike physics?

What I personally noticed is, you jump more often now with the motorcycle. May just be my imagination.

signature500x-e1644500940546.png

KennethMBB

My Bati RR handles like it did before 1.12, but supposedly you can jump with bikes again. I thought 1.12 was going to bring back old bike physics but all it did was make it harder to ride to the point I stopped using it.

They reverted bile physics back so you can hit small walls, curbs etc etc while popping a wheelie and you should gain some air making it easy & fun to pull off stunts :)

Edited by JDHauser

KennethMBB

They reverted bile physics back so you can hit small walls, curbs etc etc while popping a wheelie and you should gain some air making it easy & fun to pull off stunts :)

Thats what I thought... But what did they do in 1.12 then? Because they were suppose to do it in that patch, but like I said my Bati RR was nearly impossible to ride because it was so twitchy when 1.12 came out. Couldn't ever keep it in one lane. Now is seems like the handling is back to pre 1.12.

Edited by KennethMBB

GTA 5 - Stunting is BACK!:

This is what happened. Before 1.11 it was possible to glide with a bike. After 1.11 they made that impossible. Now for 1.13 they brought back the old physics. There weren't any changes to the bikes in 1.12 and besides from the gliding nothing was changed in the past few updates.

KennethMBB

GTA 5 - Stunting is BACK!:

This is what happened. Before 1.11 it was possible to glide with a bike. After 1.11 they made that impossible. Now for 1.13 they brought back the old physics. There weren't any changes to the bikes in 1.12 and besides from the gliding nothing was changed in the past few updates.

I sure as hell noticed something was changed with the bati RR after 1.12. I stopped riding it after that patch it was so bad. Maybe it was a stupid change to make it tougher to ride so other bikes could compete with it.

The 1.11 backflip looked a lot sloppier. The 1.12 and 1.13 backflip looked smooth and nice.

The 1.11 backflip looked a lot sloppier. The 1.12 and 1.13 backflip looked smooth and nice.

It is about the distance traveled, now you get a lot more control in the air. That video sums up the changes nicely. Having loads of fun now on motos.

yea.. the only thing that still sucks about it is even when you land clean.. you still die from impact.

CatchMeTrolling

You could glide before, which made the jump even farther.

8xtwxyH.gifk3h9l.png