Jonah Hill as Jimmy

BreakdownFace

BreakdownFace

I know Jonah Hill doesn't play Jimmy, but was anyone else convinced it was Jonah Hill until they looked it up online? I sure was. Absolutely seamless.

• Like 2

Stevilknievel

Yep, I'm still convinced its him, the credits are lying. :lol:

Edited by Stevilknievel

ViceCityStalker

Haha no doubt he is a dead ringer for jonah hill.

But.......................

K9gwsLy.jpg

Lock n' Stock

I always doubted it was Jonah Hill. It's very rare for Rockstar to use high-profile actors in their works these days.

Ah, yes Ser BreakdownFace, I was pleasantly suprised it wasn't the fat little c*nt when I looked him up online...

FranklinDeRoosevelt

I actually thought it was Jonah Hill too, the character looks similar to him, sounds very similar to him and acts like him too. Both are fat f*cks! :D

2d2q1k.jpg

MichaelPayneV

Rockstar can't afford Jonah Hill.

Is not because that can't afford, not at all, they are if not the richest Gaming Company, one of the Richest

The Reason for not talking Stars, is because they are looking For Actors, not names, Unkown Actors who can show their talent and possibly become STARS after the Project, just like Steven Ogg, now he is casted in one of the Next Movies of James Franco "Black Dog, Red Dog" a Movie in which Olivia Wild will play, or Ned Luke, he got a role in Boardwalk Empire after GTA V

Young Maylay, after San Andreas, he is doing Rap, and hang/sing around names like Ice cube, Mc Ren WC and Daz Dillinger

And Especially James McCaffrey, who after Max Payne 2001, he got a Huge role in "Rescue Me" TV Series by FX

I hope you get it now!

King Kapone

Rockstar can't afford Jonah Hill.

Is not because that can't afford, not at all, they are if not the richest Gaming Company, one of the Richest

The Reason for not talking Stars, is because they are looking For Actors, not names, Unkown Actors who can show their talent and possibly become STARS after the Project, just like Steven Ogg, now he is casted in one of the Next Movies of James Franco "Black Dog, Red Dog" a Movie in which Olivia Wild will play, or Ned Luke, he got a role in Boardwalk Empire after GTA V

Young Maylay, after San Andreas, he is doing Rap, and hang/sing around names like Ice cube, Mc Ren WC and Daz Dillinger

And Especially James McCaffrey, who after Max Payne 2001, he got a Huge role in "Rescue Me" TV Series by FX

I hope you get it now!

Lmao no.

They literally can't afford Jonah Hill.

If you have been a fan of the Grand Theft Auto series as long as me (I still remember purchasing GTA 1 shortly after release) you'd realize Rockstar didn't pursue celebrity talent NOT to make new celebrities.. but to maximize profits.

You see there is a little thing called royalties. And the fact they botched payments post-San Andreas.

There's a very good reason Ray Liotta expressed zero interest in working with Rockstar again. Its not that he's anti-video game either.. see Mob of the Dead / Black Ops 2.

518946f871d7d.preview-300.jpg

BreakdownFace

Glad I'm not the only one who thought it. I was legit shocked when I found out it wasn't him.

Edited by BreakdownFace

Drill Sergeant

I thought he was the guy who sang the Chacarron song