GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Prairie vs Blista

BSEANO

I've reserved one slot for a Compact racer in my new garage, can you guys please share your experiences with them and tell me which you think is better and why?

Oh also maybe post a pic? I'd be interested to see some paint jobs since I have no idea what to put on either of them.

Polish_Trucker

Dilettante. It's a compact AND it lowers carbon emissions! Woo hoo! :happy:

From my experience the Prairie is better. For some reason the Blista will not turn at speed and loves to go sailing past the turn, over the curb, and into the wall.

But that's just me, stats say Blista is best.

I want one again, I had one fully modded in the "money days" that I had an ignition bomb on, it was a sweet ride for 15 minutes before some sucker got blown to pieces along with it

Patgosplat

I prefer the Blista. At high speeds it seemed to me that Prairie was harder to turn

From my experience the Prairie is better. For some reason the Blista will not turn at speed and loves to go sailing past the turn, over the curb, and into the wall.

So would you say the Prairie has better handling? I would test them in SP but for some reason the Prairie is almost impossible to find for me.

The Blista was... okay when I tried it, but then again you can't expect much from a FWD car.

Testarossa

None of them.

Get an Issi, it's more fun to drive.

image.png.7045f99fbef5bb557a815d2f1b844490.png
#KB43VER

Giantsgiants

Blista. Best performance in its class. Since few people bother to race and upgrade compacts, you'll be untouchable in a fully modded Blista.

• Like 2

So would you say the Prairie has better handling? I would test them in SP but for some reason the Prairie is almost impossible to find for me.

The Blista was... okay when I tried it, but then again you can't expect much from a FWD car.

"Better" in a sense of both being awful at turning at high speed, but the Prairie being more manageable.

My suggestion is to go nuts with the Blista on SP, and when you eventually find the Prairie, save it (for all of 2kish) and put it through it's trials. If you like it, keep it.

To find it online BTW, take similar cars for a drive around Rockford Hill, the nearby haircutters and Posonobys(sp?) and near the Life Invader building. It'll spawn in a few sessions of trying that.

Biohazard Abyss

None of them.

Get an Issi, it's more fun to drive.

This.

klZZFxG.png

i like my little blista, its a bugger to turn at high speed though

blista_zps5f4f4953.jpg

The Prairie is by far the worst car in the game (not counting utility vehicles like the tractor). As for best in compact class, it's a toss up between Issi and Blista, all dependent on your style of racing. Back in the early days of the game when I had one car from each class for racing purposes my compact representative was the Blista. I've driven (or tried to) the Prairie a few times and something about it makes the FWD mechanics not work, at all. I despise that car.

It's all down to preference, compacts really all balance each other out and since they're all front wheel drive you barely notice it. But I would probably pick the Prarie due to the fact that it's a Hyundai Tiburon and I think the Tiburon is nicer than the new Civic. I'm guessing you like Asian cars since they're both Imports so just pick what one you like more in real life but if it's about performance get the Blista since it seems to have the best stats.

Hope I helped.

blista_zps5f4f4953.jpg

Unrelated but I really like the look of the car in the end slot, what car is it?

Edited by BigJoe_1

It's all down to preference, compacts really all balance each other out and since they're all front wheel drive you barely notice it. But I would probably pick the Prarie due to the fact that it's a Hyundai Tiburon and I think the Tiburon is nicer than the new Civic. I'm guessing you like Asian cars since they're both Imports so just pick what one you like more in real life but if it's about performance get the Blista since it seems to have the best stats.

Hope I helped.

blista_zps5f4f4953.jpg

Unrelated but I really like the look of the car in the end slot, what car is it?

the car at the end is my schwarzer(spelling)

schwazer_zpsaea1cf6f.jpg

schwarzer1_zps990886cc.jpg

Sean O'God

The Blista is the best car in the Compacts class performance-wise. The Prairie ranks third.

And damn, I might actually get a Blista. Not a bad car.

Hope I helped.

blista_zps5f4f4953.jpg

the car at the end is my schwarzer(spelling)

schwazer_zpsaea1cf6f.jpg

schwarzer1_zps990886cc.jpg

The Schwartzer was one of my first cars for online but I sold it to get the Coquette. Seeing yours really makes me want to get it again though I always thought it was really classy but sporty :). Yours is really nice BTW.

Edited by BigJoe_1