Downgrading Mental State

crackdown02

crackdown02

I was driving in my car and some dude just came in and started shooting at me. I had to do something about it so i shot him and my mental state upgraded. Is there a way to downgrade it?

This mental thing can be helpful, but it may cause us a lot of trouble. People won't befriend us.

Amistrulez

Weeeeelll... It will downgrade slowly if you stay passive.

Ooops I Pooped

just dont shoot anyone for a while. Honestly though its not that big a deal. On top of it, its REALLY dumb that they make it so NPCs count towards it. And even if you shoot someone with a higher mental state for more rp, it still goes up.

If your mental state goes up from shooting someone who is "redder" then you, then its a glitch. R* said that it isnt effected by killing more mental players, and when I have shot more mental players it hasnt moved. Npc it goes up a little when you kill them, and it makes sense. So you cant roll around town in a tank killing every thing.

Im on my phone so I am not posting quote from r* just check their site for the info

If you still need an answer, try changing your haircut a couple of times. This seems to work for me.

malcolmfunktion

Chill