GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

A chance to mourn the loss of our innocence

Coyteria

Since the loss of his jet things have been considerably better. After a few months my character has had his ups and downs, from excessive smoking to living on the streets to increased payments of bills. He has lost money, lost friends, his addiction for killing is at an all time high. His innocence was lost due to the outbreak of psychotic behavior of other players. Some will say his life was falling to pieces. I don't.

I look around and I see players lose their innocence every day. From the age of 1 they experience their first kill. Only this time the world is more violent than ever. Poor f*ckers running rampant, psychotic killers either in tanks or attack aircraft, sh*t drivers running others down. Its a world of evil and violence that makes new comers into the world lose their innocence like *clicks finger* that!

I am not here to ask of us to stop because you can't ask a lion to not hunt. For better or worse, they will learn the fast way of what it is like in this world. I have made an oath to kraff, to the 9, to the lord of light and the 7 gods and myself, to keep my mental state normal so I can be a symbol of what I believe hope where peace and innocence is maintained.

Use this time as a chance to mourn the loss of your innocence and your friends innocence. Innocence is what we should fight for. We should fight to protect others.

By showing that you mourn for our innocence, post this image.

xinsrc_4620505200951015611541.jpg

For every candle there is hope that we can restore and maintain the innocence. Join me brother brothers and brother sisters. The time to act is now.

Thank you.

Polish_Trucker

I think my IQ just lowered to 0 while reading this :dontgetit:

• Like 3

Lord_Smasherton

This is all secret code that actually says, "I have way too much time on my hands after graduating with a degree in political science."

meatrocket8

Didn't make a lot of sense but you get extra credit for the GoT references.

• Like 3

Okay bro, mourn in silence, you will doing all of us a great favour.

Ciaran2033.gif