GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

I thought of something kind of awesome!

A_Drifter

With all the butt hurt about disappointing updates and add ons that only hold our attention for a few hours to be honest, we need something onto promote longevity.

Here is what I thought of while shopping for a car on the ifruit. Red dead had a bunch of pve challenges, like hunt for Lobo and things of that naturw; I noticed that on the Web part of ifruit there are random websites and stories about basically nothing...

How about there are websites that give out quests in free roam without having to leave the session. Like solving a serial killer case. Take pictures of clues and bodies as evidence and ultimately com front the killer...

I dunno, something like that, but I enjoy the idea of going on the Web and looking up things for missions, like finding urban legends, but most importantly, without having to leave free roam.

Tl;dr...

• Like 2

Having missions to do while in free roam without loading out to a lobby has been my biggest wish. I absolutely hate that the game starts off with all these awesome missions and quests you do IN THE GAME with other players and once you're done that you never get to see another one. Without a doubt the biggest disappointment yet with GTA V.

I like the whole urban legend idea. It can even tie in the aliens as well...

I agree OP. I really enjoyed those challenges in RDR. Although, I enjoyed hunting animals period, in RDR.

Definitely would be nice to not have to leave the session since I sometimes end up in a different lobby than my friends after jobs.

§†range

Random encounters, strangers n freaks like in single player could bring free roam alive a bit.

• Like 2

Having missions to do while in free roam without loading out to a lobby has been my biggest wish. I absolutely hate that the game starts off with all these awesome missions and quests you do IN THE GAME with other players and once you're done that you never get to see another one. Without a doubt the biggest disappointment yet with GTA V.

Not hating the game, on the contrary, but this is basically why I got bored playing. Lobbies, lobbies and more lobbies. Loading times and time limited modes leading into more loading times.

Sometimes I think that free roam itself is another HUGE lobby. A lobby which I have to join before I join another smaller lobby from which I'm then able to take part in certain activities.

There's nothing wrong with this. Some game modes require a lobby. But I think it would work a lot better if there were more free roam activities to balance the scale just a bit.

Free roam certainly fits the description in the sense that roaming around is basically what everyone does and can do. Hunting and diving for treasures could be great additions I think.

Another thing I sometimes miss is something that brings people together in order to achieve a common goal. Maybe heists will fill some of that void but then again I'm afraid that too will be launched through a lobby.

• Like 1

xoC18H21NO3xo

Oh hellz yeah, if they added something like that I would definitely enjoy it! We could do these like the gang attacks. I see a definite way to make new friends with something like this!

With all the butt hurt about disappointing updates and add ons that only hold our attention for a few hours to be honest, we need something onto promote longevity.

Here is what I thought of while shopping for a car on the ifruit. Red dead had a bunch of pve challenges, like hunt for Lobo and things of that naturw; I noticed that on the Web part of ifruit there are random websites and stories about basically nothing...

How about there are websites that give out quests in free roam without having to leave the session. Like solving a serial killer case. Take pictures of clues and bodies as evidence and ultimately com front the killer...

I dunno, something like that, but I enjoy the idea of going on the Web and looking up things for missions, like finding urban legends, but most importantly, without having to leave free roam.

Tl;dr...

I never understood why people put the "TL;TR" thing at the END of their post. It's makes no sense and makes the poster look like a 12 years child with no clue on how the internet works.

To the Idiots: I'm not saying his post was too long. More intelligent people understand what I'm saying.

I put it as a former of sarcasm. you think that saying what you said makes you seem cool, when in fact you made no attempt at talking about the topic at hand. I know I am feeding the troll on this one, but please respect that I only wished to share an idea. I was not fishing for your witticisms. :)