GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

#Highlife Snapmatic Contest

AlexSniperBullet

AlexSniperBullet

Post up your snapmatics for the contest on here! (Link it too if you wish!)

Here are my three snapmatics for the #highlife contest. good luck to everyone!

Massacro in the snow. (Weather Cheat) http://rsg.ms/T7vDZH
0_0.jpg

Cool story bro: http://rsg.ms/T7SuEn
0_0.jpg

Edited by AlexSniperBullet

AlexSniperBullet

0_0.jpg

Like the first one!

Nice shot of the Massacro Alex, if i can give some advice id say its best not to use the "Add Meme Text" in any of your entries....id say this could lead to them disregarding your snap from winning. Its just a guess but im thinking they will use the "Add Meme Text" for a snapmatic competition in the future so any snaps using it for other competitions may not be eligible, just my thoughts. Good job on the honourable mention on the newswire, you may have an advantage now that they recognise your social club ID!

You do realize that Snapmatic pics aren't eligible for the contest until starting tomorrow, right? Blame that on the whores who just add new tags to already high rated pics.

AlexSniperBullet

You do realize that Snapmatic pics aren't eligible for the contest until starting tomorrow, right? Blame that on the whores who just add new tags to already high rated pics.

Event Period: The Social Club Snapmatic Event will take place between 12:01 A.M. ET Wednesday May 13, 2014 to 11:59 P.M. ET Sunday May 18, 2014. Eastern Time or “ET” is the local time zone for New York City in the United States.

It's already started

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/events/100040/highlife-snapmatic-event/rules-en

Edited by AlexSniperBullet

AlexSniperBullet

Nice shot of the Massacro Alex, if i can give some advice id say its best not to use the "Add Meme Text" in any of your entries....id say this could lead to them disregarding your snap from winning. Its just a guess but im thinking they will use the "Add Meme Text" for a snapmatic competition in the future so any snaps using it for other competitions may not be eligible, just my thoughts. Good job on the honourable mention on the newswire, you may have an advantage now that they recognise your social club ID!

Thanks man. here's another one i took.

0_0.jpg

xD haha

Ai®a©ob®a

How do you even add Meme i didn't know it was possible.

Can someone explain how to do it?

3aln5uP.jpg

AlexSniperBullet

How do you even add Meme i didn't know it was possible.

Can someone explain how to do it?

You have to go to story mode and select the photo you want to edit. and add meme text

Alex, that's only two photos. Hoth, I like the first photo from your artistic car photo thread better than any of these. Everyone, do you really imagine a simple car photo is going to win?

Ai®a©ob®a

Alex, that's only two photos. Hoth, I like the first photo from your artistic car photo thread better than any of these. Everyone, do you really imagine a simple car photo is going to win?

They have before.

3aln5uP.jpg

Here's me at my new residence with one of the other tenants... who seems really friendly.

0_0.jpg

Oh yeah, and of course, Darth Vader's lightsabre.

0_0.jpg

They have before.#lscarshow maybe...

Given some of the things that have won, especially in that Thank You Cargobob competition.. I wouldn't be surprised.

iz5LICs.gif

Ai®a©ob®a

How do you get those street level pictures?

Like odsy first picture

3aln5uP.jpg

AlexSniperBullet

How do you get those street level pictures?

Like odsy first picture

It's actually on a hill and it depends on how your taking the picture.

Also here's another snapmatic i just did.

http://rsg.ms/1nYwxlm

0_0.jpg

AlexSniperBullet

Not going to link all mine because all the latest photos iv taken i just added #highlife i don't expect much lol

0_0.jpg

Hey. you never know. this one could win.

Black Rabbit

Went simple with it. Others are so inventive and a lot of the time Rockstar chooses the larger ones that need a crew to set-up. Don't expect anything.

0_0.jpg

ydwCe8P.jpg

This one is great.

Thanks you 2 but yeah i duno when they announce the winners but my expectations are on the ones with lots of people something i am not really apart of anymore on it, Got to be in it to win it i guess.. 1mill would be nice since i just spent that much on the update and im going to take awhile to get that all back now lol..

AlexSniperBullet

Thanks you 2 but yeah i duno when they announce the winners but my expectations are on the ones with lots of people something i am not really apart of anymore on it, Got to be in it to win it i guess.. 1mill would be nice since i just spent that much on the update and im going to take awhile to get that all back now lol..

it takes around 10-20 days for them to announce the winners

0_0.jpg

Wishing now that I took the picture in the daytime, pretty hard to make the cars out.

SilverFox1

Actually that's not true. 3/5 cargobob winners had under 10 likes and I'm sure they weren't in large crews