GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Custom License Plate

gtacanadian

gtacanadian

Hey guys and gals, since the 1.13 update, like many of you I have been adding many new cars to my garage. Unfortunately since the update, whenever i choose to use my custom plate (FUKINGEH) I am just given a plate with random letters and #'s. Any fixes or workarounds out there that anyone could share? Thanks!

AceThaCreator

Just click on whatever plate design or color you like and then go down to the custom one at the very bottom and it should work. I have no problems adding plates on my new plates since the update.

CarimboHanky

by anychance did you used the Save Editor to mod cars in story mode?

i had this happen to me when i modded one of my cars with the save editor.

to fix it, i had to go, load and old save, create a new quick save, load that save then log into gtao.

I had this issue just before the update. Had to order private plate on any car from LS customs using the ifruit app on my phone. Took about 5 days for the ticket to process though.

I'm having the same issue as the OP. All of my cars were stolen off the streets, or bought through the in game website (the Batti).

Hey guys and gals, since the 1.13 update, like many of you I have been adding many new cars to my garage. Unfortunately since the update, whenever i choose to use my custom plate (FUKINGEH) I am just given a plate with random letters and #'s. Any fixes or workarounds out there that anyone could share? Thanks!

you have to reorder through the app. I went through this last night. Bought cars seem to get the changes without the need to take the car to lsc where as cars stolen off the street still need to go to lsc for the order to be processed...you gotta insure em anyway.
  • Like 1

smokingndriving

Had this issue as well a week or so ago and what worked is (although it took a couple of tries) was to reorder through the app - after that, works fine again. I really do like my plate so glad it was figured out.

Edited by smokingndriving

Also had this issue. I also went through the iFruit app and ordered a plate color change for one of my new cars. When I got online later that plate color was on the car and personalized. Then I drove all my other cars to lsc one by one and was able to buy my custom plate for them

gtacanadian

I dont have a single modded car or glitched car in there so I cant see that being the issue. I tried the ifruit app last night but that also didnt work. I am going to do multiple attempts through the ifruit later and hope it works out.

Maybe I just didnt wait long enough, but the first time I customized my plate, it only took a few minutes to show up ingame.

People having to wait five days for a plate cant be real?