GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

How do you feel about the state of mind addition?

R3N3GAUG316

R3N3GAUG316

I love it. I mean, it could use some tweaking, but I love it. When I first joined a lobby after the update came out, I went straight to a clothing store to see what new clothes there were. (Disappointed to only see suit stuff). I was out in the country and noticed a pinkish/red blip a couple blocks down, looking in my direction. Now usually, I'd assume it was just me and someone in the same area. But this time, taking his blip color into account, I thought "he's camping it out. As soon as I come out, he'll snipe me. So I waited him out. He didn't come, so o went back to my shopping. As my back was facing the door, I was kicked out of the purchase screen because the guy had came in with an auto shotty. Me having fast reflexes, the SECOND I was kicked from purchasing, I rolled, pulled out whatever gun I could (heavy pistol), did a 180 and headshotted the attempted griefer. He called me a " Barrel roll fag" and put a 3k bounty on me. He kept coming after me for about 5 minutes and I was just taking him out. He called me a gang of slurs, and rage quit. I was so satisfying.

TL;DR I love it. It let's me know who to watch my back from.

AGiganticLlama

Everyone's pissy about it, because they always find stupid reasons to hate a game they play every day anyway.

Me, I don't mind it. It's a cool little feature.

Geisterfaust

I'm psychotic about it. At least my stats thinks like that.

R3N3GAUG316

Everyone's pissy about it, because they always find stupid reasons to hate a game they play every day anyway.

I agree. It seems like all of these people are ungrateful with what R* has given us thus far for FREE. Their whole mindstate is "gimme gimme gimme".

I agree. It seems like all of these people are ungrateful and don't appreciate all that R* have given us thus far for FREE. They are spoiled with a "gimme gimme" mentality.

About as useful as yoga is to online

prestonchan

would be better if it resets everyday

like 2 months later, there will be no white dot...

GraniteDevil

Best. Thing. Ever.

Act like an ass, get a big red target painted on you and the tables get turned.

Seriously, what the hell is there about it that's NOT to love?!

I agree. It seems like all of these people are ungrateful and don't appreciate all that R* have given us thus far for FREE. They are spoiled with a "gimme gimme" mentality.

I'm ungrateful. I'm ungrateful because as a player who doesn't actively seek out other players to kill it seems that I must kill other players whether I want to or not.

If I kill other players then I become Psycho and a PVP target. This is absolutely fine.

If I kill npc's then I slowly become a Psycho and a PVP target. This is not fine.

My game is now a mix of not shooting players and not shooting npcs. Its great when surrounded by police and the only thing you're thinking is how far can I run from my car so it won't be impounded because if I shoot the police I'm on my way to PVP escapades.

What fun I'm having.

R3N3GAUG316

Best. Thing. Ever.

Act like an ass, get a big red target painted on you and the tables get turned.

Seriously, what the hell is there about it that's NOT to love?!

I feel the penalty for killing psychos should be less severe. As in, when you kill psychos, it should only affect you as much as it would for killing an NPC. I shouldn't he branded a psycho for the ridding of one. But then again, I'm not entirely sure how much killing a psycho affects you. My blip has only gotten slightly pink. But not from griefing. A rival motorcycle club was in the lobby. And we had a shootout.

CarimboHanky

it really make no difference to me...

all i do is kill people all day, having my blip turn red dont affect me.

one thing is sure, out of all color why do they make it red? it can get kinda confusing with the bounties also being red, the mugger being red, mercenaries being red...

There are numerous threads on the mental stat, no need for yet another one.

– overeducated wonk who fetishises compromise