GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

The Zentorno with new Headlights?

Aero Dynamo

Aero Dynamo

So I got to Confess, I love the Zentorno till death. I may not be able to buy a Veneno or any Lamborghini in real life but i love the Zentorno and i am almost quite happy with it! Except the fact that it has the ugliest headlights ever! I mean just look at it!

APUiFfN.jpg

So I thought why not fix it a bit? I am no Photoshop god but i used whatever tools i had and fixed the damn thing. Note: Picture is not mine i took it from "Zentorno Appreciation Thread". If this is your car, That's a cool looking Paintjob like Tron!

On Topic:

dge1En6.jpg

I took the Headlights from the Avendator, And put it here,

fKwVnqI.jpg

TADA! It looks quite great now! Wish Rockstar would have added a good headlight design to this mighty magnificent car!

Aero Dynamo

Yup, that's my only gripe with that car, the headlights aren't right.

Yeah, I wish they would release like a Convertible version with new headlights

CarimboHanky

they seem to be too lazy to add those kind of mods to the game...

hence why we only get xenon lights and not colored lights or colored window tints and stuff like that...

Aero Dynamo

Wow, would look awesome!

I know right?

Edited by Ciaran

Vanilla-Bear

You're worrying about the wrong end... It's the back that's the eyesore! Those vents!!! :O

I couldn't agree with OP more. Great, yet frustrating, to see what the front could look like.

• Like 1

Silver_Wolf

I personally like the headlights as they are, though that's not a bad effort and I do like the

paint job.

WarnerKiller

Likewise, I actually prefer the headlights before. I think they fit better as they follow the angled lines of the car. I also agree that the back end is the "challenging" end to look at...

PoeticWhisper

You're worrying about the wrong end... It's the back that's the eyesore! Those vents!!! :O

It's based off the Lamborghini Sesto Elemento. So it's not like R* f*cked much up. They have to change the car a little bit. The headlights just had to be a thing I guess.

Lambo-Sesto-Elemento-top.jpg

I've seen all too many comments saying the Zentorno resembles the Sesto Elemento, I get that. It doesn't change the fact the vents on the back are ugly af. Maybe if the vent holes weren't so large and spread out it wouldn't look so bad, but how they stand now is just awful.

Its a matter of opinion, I love those holes at the back, and this was discussed many times before in relevent threads.

You do understand that the cars in game can't look exactly like the cars in real life don't you?

• Like 1

The Angel King

I like the Zentorno headlights a lot.

Makes it look like:

OH this again ehhh... How can that be the Zentorno if it was already posted as a Carbonizzare and a Turismo R? hahahah

Edited by The Angel King

I kinda dislike the stock hood.The headlights didn't bother me as much as the hood does.What happened to the green headlights(Space Docker anyone?).I wish they add it in an update or something.

I guess they can't make it look too much like the Veneno, they still did a good job, however, a different shape of headlights wouldn't be a crime haha

Sir Michael

I would actually buy the Zen if it had those kind of headlights.. darn shame that we have those weird ones and the full-carbon rear. The car performs amazingly. :/

Literally the only thing about it that I don't like. They look almost as soulless as the Entity's.

I think the rest of the car more than makes up for it though.

all the headlights need is some depth to them, they literally look like stickers!

mochakaboom

I like the Zentorno headlights a lot.

Makes it look like:

traxxas_xo_02.jpg

Ew god no, I see headlights like that everyday in my family (Were asian, and i'm talking about our eyes)

Pefectly content with the headlights, they are unique and different from everything else.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg\

And the taillights are beyond sexy!

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Edited by HothTron

That's really my only problem with the car. Other than the headlights its amazing.

Aero Dynamo

all the headlights need is some depth to them, they literally look like stickers!

True. I love the Back though. The vents can be a eyesore but the tail lights are just freaking out of this world. If only they would have made the headlights a bit more nicer

Mr.Smith187

Love the lines of the secondary color... looks like a Tron car, which I like. But, still not buying one.

I have no idea what the fukc I have just photoshopped.

efm9z5.png

Edited by AWEMYGOD