GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Disconnected, freezing, network errors

FredZ

Since the last update I'm getting thrown out at least once an hour. Sometimes because of a "network error", sometimes I'm just kicked out of online and sometimes the system freezes and I have to reboot. I also often get slow rendering and irritating short pauses. And no, it's not my network.

PLEASE FIX.

14004862649_1f0f92a5c6.jpg

codename_duchess

Issues with GTAO? F*ck that. But i agree with your picture. Yes, the one on the right WILL save the mans life lol

I had wierd problems like that before. I deleted all gtaV files except the save files, then reinstalled the game and douloaded the updates.

I have no problems anymore, give it a go... couldn't hurt.

So glad I sold my game..... now I don't have to deal with the crap that is GTA V online

Edited by fish61324
  • Like 1

I had wierd problems like that before. I deleted all gtaV files except the save files, then reinstalled the game and douloaded the updates.

I have no problems anymore, give it a go... couldn't hurt.

Thanks. I had random problems before, nothing like now. I feel like doing a knuckle crunch.

How do I do all this on a PS3?

Shadow_Titan17

You go to Game Data Utility or something. Not your save files, but the patches and such. It'll say install maybe. So from your disc in the XMB menu, go up a couple of times. Find the ones GTA V related and delete. All uou have to do is play GTA V and you'll be prompted to update.

Edited by Shadow_Titan17

So glad I sold my game..... now I don't have to deal with the crap that is GTA V online

Well, you've come to the right place. The GTA forums.

From the home screen, you can see all the files that have saved etc. When you have a file selected you can press triangle and see info, get rid of the large file that is like 8gb in size.

I'm at work right now and can't have a look to explain it better.

From the home screen, you can see all the files that have saved etc. When you have a file selected you can press triangle and see info, get rid of the large file that is like 8gb in size.

Thanks! Will try this.

OmegaEvolution

Rebuild database and restore file system, going to guess you've had your PS3 for a while.

Also static i.p?

Rebuild database and restore file system, going to guess you've had your PS3 for a while.

Also static i.p?

Yes, static IP. Does that matter?

Geisterfaust

Same issue for me, will reinstall the entire game today and report status. But IMO it's related to latest update, there are more freezing and lags after, than before for me.

Also static i.p?

Yes, static IP. Does that matter?

I'm also curious. But I've got two networks, one with static and totally open NAT, one with dynamic one. Tried both, similar performance. Tried wired/ wireless. Different routers and ISPs, btw. Yes, I'm a weird guy with 2 networks at home.

Edited by hei3enberg

Ya I tried deleting/redounloading the updates first and that didn't work. Only after reinstalling the disk AND the updates did it work. Dont forget to leave the save files alone though lol.

Ya I tried deleting/redounloading the updates first and that didn't work. Only after reinstalling the disk AND the updates did it work. Dont forget to leave the save files alone though lol.

I would HATE losing my chrome turbo Faggio.

If your faggio was saved in SP yes, online is cloud saving.

If your faggio was saved in SP yes, online is cloud saving.

So my chrome turbo vespa is in the cloud? I didn't know.

Then Rockstar better have triple backups.

Thanks to those who replied. Deleting and re-installing the game worked like a charm.

Glad to help.

If you ever see someone wearing a cowboy hat and nothing else cruising by in a chrome Faggio and waving like psycho, don't shoot. It's me saying thanks.