Should I sell my Roosevelt

Jizzle2014

Jizzle2014

I never drive it but should I keep it around just because it's a collectors item now that you can't buy it?

swisshiestgrub

Keep it, i regret not buying the car. It's so classy.

• Like 2

Nyraider77

I wouldn't. I hear that you never drive it but there was a rumor that at some point we will be able to sell cars to other players. I know it's probably never gonna happen but if it does some sucker will give u a ton for it

I wouldn't either no matter how much I want to get rid of mine I think I'd regret it a lot just cause you can't get it again

tronheisenberg

I would give anything for a roosevelt lol. I didn't start playing online until after the Valentine update so I never had a chance to get it.

My friend asked the same thing, and I told him this: "Just remember, if you do, that's it. It's gone."

Snazz it up with a new paintjob or something.

• Like 1

I think its ugly... But that car is a pig of a beast. It can smash Z types off the road in races...lol

LightningLord

I sold mine. It was evil. How? This:

- It can hold 6 passengers.

- It has 6 headlights. (4 normal and 2 high beams)

- It has 6 wheels. (4 in use and 2 spare ones)

666. I sold it when I realized it. :blink:

• Like 2

IcOqQpq.gif

2Chains4Bracelets

I sold mine. It was evil. How? This:

- It can hold 6 passengers.

- It has 6 headlights. (4 normal and 2 high beams)

- It has 6 wheels. (4 in use and 2 spare ones)

666. I sold it when I realized it. :blink:

you're mega retarded

With 20 spaces i can keep mine, and regardless it's badass

I was determined to keep my Roosevelt since I bought it and found out it was a limited sale. That car was in a terrible spot in my garage (I wanted it in the back, but it was in the middle - I didn't want to risk duplicating it and losing the original), and several times I wanted a different car without replacing the other 9. But in the long run, I'm glad I kept it. Now we have multiple garages and my beauty sits as a nice ornament in my super car garage!

So don't sell it - the longer you have it, the more rare it becomes and eventually noobs will be asking WTF it is. It's also the only car with an "ooga" horn.

d8ce56a852882567851bdc2cf0c72efc.png

Edited by Aaliyah

Patgosplat

I like the car but I sold mine because it wasn't good in races & I wanted room for the cars in the business update. But if I had known then that we were going to be able to own 2 garages, I would have kept it

Nyraider77

I really regret not getting one I must admit I didn't think we were gonna get an extra garage

I sold mine a few days ago. I had regretted buying it less than a day after I bought it. It's just not practical for the game. I think I took it out on a mission once and drove it out in public twice, and one of those times I nearly got blown up by a tank so it had to go.

• Like 1

hell no wtf?

you cannot get it anymore and thus you can give it a HORRIBLE paintjob, this is a better attention magnet than a chrome adder

Anthropomorphic

Do you need the space? If yes - can't you sell an other?!
Do you need the money? If yes - uh, play a mission instead!

Performance wise, I don't see that 750k is worth it. Look wise, I don't see the WOW within it. Okay, it's unique but it's not truly unique. Usefulness wise, I don't see it useful.

So yeah, if I own one, I would sell it. But I didn't buy it, because I didn't have the money and also I don't see it worth the money. Owning it in SP is enough

• Like 1

Monkey Toes

Keep it! With twenty slots it hardly takes up enough space to warrant disposing of an exclusive event item. I'd say on the fact that you even asked this question in the first place is enough to keep it.

GTAForums.Talk

Personally I would not sell it nor would I use it.

Judging by players behaviour in the online world, it is too risky to drive your Roosevelt, possibly resulting in an explosion.

If you have found my response helpful and/or entertaining, please leave a thumbs up and visit my profile. Thank you.

It's worthless. And when you drive around with your friends hanging off the sides, I'm just going to snipe them right off.

• Like 1

I couldn't get rid of it, it'd hurt really bad.

0_0.jpg

I don't drive it often, but when I do, it's a good time.

• Like 2

I sold it after it was not available to buy but regretted it when I seen someone else driving it so I glitched it back from single player

LoonySpangles

Sell it to me... when the option becomes available.

dairyworker

i will never sell mine. i drive it in friends only / solo sessions when i just wanna cruise and take pics or whatever.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Jizzle2014

My friend asked the same thing, and I told him this: "Just remember, if you do, that's it. It's gone."

Snazz it up with a new paintjob or something.

I like how you quoted yourself. Yeah I decided to keep her around and got a sexy black paint job. Thanks everyone for the responses <3 Wuv u

Noahsahorse

Sell it, and if you want one back, just get one back it's simple.

Red Lynx 23

I have one and am saving it as a possible getaway vehicle for some heists.

Don't sell it, start driving it. It's a very fun car with an awesome stock horn for trolling other players (drive past them really fast over and over while honking your horn and watch them try to shoot you and fail), it's got awesome head lights if you turn on the ones by the mirrors as well, and it's very good for ramming other cars.

Jizzle2014

Sell it, and if you want one back, just get one back it's simple.

Uh oh retard alert

• Like 1