GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

First rank 1,000+ player I've found

toobsock

Lol, hard at work sitting on their ass and playing GTA:O. I could never play that much, it just gets redundant after a while.

Edited by Fallcreek

Definitely a hacked player.

Look at the money earned section....The individual amounts earned don't total anything near their supposed total.

I call shenanigans on that one.

• Like 3

I don't believe it, what did he spend 2 billions on?

he earned 12 billions while only 32 millions were earned through jobs....

Edited by Bozzah

ReconzVenture

Me and a mate bumped into a level 720 the other day. He left eventually because we never stopped laughing at him, the no life is strong.

If the rank system is capped at 8000, its either a trap for hackers, and or GTA Online could very well exist 3+ titles from now onto the PS4. As far as the money that person earned, look where it says picked up and says " Not Available " means that's how he or she acquired the money during the billionaire days. Once you pass 2.147 billon in any earnings category it goes negative, until you earn an amount that would put you back in the positive category, that's why 90% of peoples earning stats are permanently f*cked. The amount they spent is usually a tell tale sign of either that they shared the bounties they claimed, or were giving out money via convenience stores, or setting bounties themselves using the DNS exploits.

Edited by SteveNYC81
  • Like 1

=JudgeDrey=

I thought cheaters were gonna be reset just before 1.13?

• Like 2

ugotsmoked

Came across a rank 954 this morning in a flying fusilade...with voice changer...said they were in the modified crew...never heard of that crew.

• Like 3
bane.jpg

What is it changing? After 120 everything is same...

Edited by asilcenk
  • Like 4

@JudgeDrey

I'll probably happen before heists, the only way they can do it effectively is to shut down the servers for 12 hours. Probably use the same method when everyone's billions were commandeered.

codename_duchess

Definitely a hacked player.

Look at the money earned section....The individual amounts earned don't total anything near their supposed total.

I call shenanigans on that one.

Not necessarily a hacker just because of those figures

For all you know, he played though December when billions of GTA$ were being handed to out to everyone by randoms. Those figures seem totally legit, if that's what happened.

As for the level, he's probably got too much time on his hands

This is easy to figure out, just do the maths..

I have played 4D 17H with my second character, mostly doing RR to level up with the exception of races to unlock car mods and three or four hours of goofing around. I was grinding hard for about 30 hours of that during the double XP weekend.. In short, it's hard to level up much faster than I have done with that character.

I'm now at lvl 88 with 1.2 million RP earned.

Multiply that by 10 to get roughly 42 days of playtime (more, even), and you get about 12 million RP, which equates to a rank of 390.

Her RP total is 47,766,435.

Report and vote to kick. :D

Edit: Oh, and I have about 42 days of playtime with my first character.. I'm level 261 with him. That's with fairly normal play.

Edited by laserdad
  • Like 1

InactiveNew

People who are low ranks are just winge bags, that is all. This topic proves it.

adamsowilliams

42 days played would not equate to level 1000+, i'm level 220 with 24 days play time and 19.6m earned.

People who are low ranks are just winge bags, that is all. This topic proves it.

we're not anti-high level, we're anti-hackers.

• Like 2

I've level 1000s since December. You're a tad late

• Like 1

It's not, since before last update it maxed at 999. It was maxed at 1000 at one point.

If that's legit, I'm jelly.

No need to be – it's impossible that someone is that high legit. Every level need way more RP in the higher ranks.

The required RP to 700-800+ could never be obtained since launch by playing missions/races without bugs or glitches at all.

codename_duchess

Who cares?

If someone is that level on the game, then they better be damn good to justify it. If not, they'll just get laughed at in any lobby they go into.

No need to be – it's impossible that someone is that high legit. Every level need way more RP in the higher ranks.

The required RP to 700-800+ could never be obtained since launch by playing missions/races without bugs or glitches at all.

there are legit level 1000s. It's not impossible.

xoC18H21NO3xo

Who cares?

If someone is that level on the game, then they better be damn good to justify it. If not, they'll just get laughed at in any lobby they go into.

Good at what? I'm pretty much only good at doing missions, how are you going to know this by looking at my high rank?

• Like 2

and wheres the statement or quote from rockstar supporting your hypothesis... none? Its not hard to level at all no matter what level you are you know why because your still getting the same amount of rp for your actions...they don't limit the amount of rp you can gain from any activity (like they did in the beginning)...yes there is a flag system for cheating and those that have will be reset but to claim some one couldnt spend 10 or more hours a day grinding since launch is assinine.

there are legit level 1000s. It's not impossible.

no way. without the old CR/RR grind, capture hover glitch, crew-challenges or self-made content creator stuff... – by just playing missions/races/etc without technical "issues" – it's not possible to get that much RP yet.

xoC18H21NO3xo

and wheres the statement or quote from rockstar supporting your hypothesis... none? Its not hard to level at all no matter what level you are you know why because your still getting the same amount of rp for your actions...they don't limit the amount of rp you can gain from any activity (like they did in the beginning)...yes there is a flag system for cheating and those that have will be reset but to claim some one couldnt spend 10 or more hours a day grinding since launch is assinine.

Factor, the key is that these people obviously haven't spent 10 or more hours a day grinding since launch. Every day I check the Time Spent in GTA Online stat on gtaonlinestats to see if there is someone more insane than myself, so far none have shown up.

Who cares anyway if someone has a ridiculous rank? Going beyond 120 is pointless and as yet of no benefit.

MaxinatorML

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/validspider/games/gtav/career/overview/gtaonline?platformid=1

42 Days played as the character... could be "legit" if all they did was grind.

Players with similar amounts of time invested I've seen are from the 200-450 ranks.

He Created the Character in Decembre....this guy must sit in a wheelchair or have no life if he's legit.

Factor, the key is that these people obviously haven't spent 10 or more hours a day grinding since launch. Every day I check the Time Spent in GTA Online stat on gtaonlinestats to see if there is someone more insane than myself, so far none have shown up.xbox or ps3? I have two character that combined equal 700 (or more) I can't spend 10hours or more a day but if I could I would easily be a LEGIT 1000+. You can't take your survey of only one console or selectively pick those who you consider erroneous.

codename_duchess

Who cares?

Good at what? I'm pretty much only good at doing missions, how are you going to know this by looking at my high rank?

I'll try explaining.

Good at the the game. It's pretty easy to spot the high level players who are pretty rubbish at anything game related. And as for missions, i've done some, along with survivals, with some mega high level players. And they were sh*t at them.

Go into a FR lobby and there's plenty of these people around.

Besides, i never said it wasn't possible for some players to have those legit high levels. I just don't care and it doesn't bother me