GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Is it just me or some things changed?

ikelofe

Not sure if that's because I've been away since 1.10, but yesterday I played for a few hours and noticed a few different things:

- Cars respawning with different colors : I noticed a lot of bright orange / bright blue cars wandering around. And it seemed to be random, cause I saw some bright orange Ballers haha

- "Rare" cars respawning easily: Even without looking for them, I found a Bison, a a Karin BeeJay (I had never seen one of those), a hard top manana, an intruder and a schwartzer.

- NPCs in places I have never seen: My apartment is on Alta st. and there is a huge building under construction near it. Yesterday it was the first time I've seen this guys hanging out:

0_0.jpg

And to finish of, just wanted to share this nice pic I took from my Garage near the airport:

0_0.jpg

• Like 5

Itzik_Maflitzik

Yes... It happened to me too, I do not know why is it happening. Or maybe we did not notice it before.

Nice picture. :)

ReconzVenture

I saw a bunch of Phoenix spawn a few days ago. I quickly nabbed one up to add to my collection. It was a beautiful moment, they were everywhere!!

I was looking for a sentinel convertible for weeks.

1 day after the update, i finally found one.

These can now be purchased as well

InYeezusWeTrust

I saw the sentinel guy driving around in the Bentley coupe(forgot the gta name)

its now available for purchase as well as many other convertible vehicles. The police and other enemies have also gotten tougher.

Cops will now follow you into tunnels/alleys even if nobody has seen you enter. The helicopter spotlight now also passes concrete and they're able to shoot you if you're underground and they're above.

Game freezes even more and loads more pop in issues.

You'll become a psycho if you defend yourself while having a bounty.

Missions have been made harder and enemies can now snipe you with a handgun from a mile away while you're behind a wall.

I swear this game is more and more unplayable with every update. I played around 15 minutes in total since High Life been out and have no desire to do so.

• Like 2

Cops will now follow you into tunnels/alleys even if nobody has seen you enter. The helicopter spotlight now also passes concrete and they're able to shoot you if you're underground and they're above.

Missions have been made harder and enemies can now snipe you with a handgun from a mile away while you're behind a wall.

I swear this game is more and more unplayable with every update. I played around 15 minutes in total since High Life been out and have no desire to do so.

Yeah, I gotta agree with some of those.

Game froze 3 times yesterday.

I went to the subway and police was able to spot me with the helicopter also =(

Soran Is On

- NPCs in places I have never seen: My apartment is on Alta st. and there is a huge building under construction near it. Yesterday it was the first time I've seen this guys hanging out:

0_0.jpg

Those npc have been there before. Few weeks back QOTD was screwing around there and I watched one of the dudes get scared and fall off the platform. He went splat and his buddy just kept eating his sandwich. Pretty fn funny.

Edited by stonedpimpso
  • Like 4

gizmonomono

Yes... It happened to me too, I do not know why is it happening. Or maybe we did not notice it before.

Nice picture. :)

Nice signature :D

xoC18H21NO3xo

Yeah, the Alta Construction dudes are regular, I like to scare them during the gang attack.

But yes, things have changed.

After coming back from a mission where traffic is turned off, my free mode session has no traffic. This never happened to me before.

It used to be with only certain missions (like the Crystal Clear Out trio) where the amount of enemies that spawn during the mission increased according to the amount of players present, but now it seems to happen with all missions.

You can now become bald from smoking weed (must be some good sh*t) or getting dressed.

It seems even if you don't put your vehicle back in the garage, it will spawn in odd places when you come back into free mode.

I have noticed the pop in too.

Yeah, the Alta Construction dudes are regular, I like to scare them during the gang attack.

But yes, things have changed.

After coming back from a mission where traffic is turned off, my free mode session has no traffic. This never happened to me before.

It used to be with only certain missions (like the Crystal Clear Out trio) where the amount of enemies that spawn during the mission increased according to the amount of players present, but now it seems to happen with all missions.

You can now become bald from smoking weed (must be some good sh*t) or getting dressed.

It seems even if you don't put your vehicle back in the garage, it will spawn in odd places when you come back into free mode.

gotta love the pistol blind fire snipers.

Itzik_Maflitzik

I saw the sentinel guy driving around in the Bentley coupe(forgot the gta name)

Cognoscenti.

I could kill for a hard top Manana. Also i need a phoenix for my last slot, hasn't seen one in many hours of playing, depsite seeing up to 6-8 at the same time at lightstops few days before high life release !!! Ruiners are everywhere now.

And I have not seen the Sentinel guy yet. Playing since GTAO went online.

PoisoNinja140_48

They also nerfed the Z-Type :(

What?! Why? What about all the people that already have one?

slowburn29

anyone else spawn into these new missions 2 miles away from your car. in a place with no roads?

if not on purpose, sloppy and shame on you rockstar, release the mission creator already so we can do your work for you properly or

if on purpose, nice troll game

Edited by slowburn29

I could kill for a hard top Manana. Also i need a phoenix for my last slot, hasn't seen one in many hours of playing, depsite seeing up to 6-8 at the same time at lightstops few days before high life release !!! Ruiners are everywhere now.

And I have not seen the Sentinel guy yet. Playing since GTAO went online.

Yeah! Ruiners are REALLY everywhere. It's getting annoying tbh haha

§†range

I've never ran into npcs playing guitar and singing on the beach. By playing I mean you can hear the chords. Not sure if that is new.

• Like 1

artisntrealz

You guys realize that a different set of cars spawn in every lobby. Can't find a certain car? Find new lobby until you find it. I find every rare car i ever want in under 5 lobbies.

AceThaCreator

One thing ive noticed is that the bong high last way longer then it used to.

SkymnäsWolf

Since 1.13 I saw multiple caddies spawning in Sandy Shores.

Nothing screams GTA as with two caddies (4 players) fighting the police...

It looks so absurd and is so satisfying at the same time... :p

Had one of the best GTA moments ever yesterday because of this. :)

Caddy for the win! :D

enemies can now snipe you with a handgun from a mile away while you're behind a wall.

Maybe it's just me, but I've been seeing all of this for forever. Freezing has gotten worse after 1.13, though, but I don't have any problems with textures popping in after I clear my cache every now and again.

enemies can now snipe you with a handgun from a mile away while you're behind a wall.

Maybe it's just me, but I've been seeing all of this for forever. Freezing has gotten worse after 1.13, though, but I don't have any problems with textures popping in after I clear my cache every now and again.

Yeah.. freezing has been awful for me since 1.13!

AceThaCreator

Yea what you first mentioned pisses me off too. I was fu*king around in free roam with the cops and went underground and somehow i was getting shot at while in a entity and in a underground tunnel. I mean i get that R* wants the make the cops in this game as realistic as possible but come on man its just getting ridiculous.