Does anyone know a current way to... :)

Chrunchip

a) insure bikes on car spots

Back in the days i loved hopping on my bike out in the wild...

...does anyone of u know, if there is a glitch to insure them after the High Life Update?

or

b) bring a 2nd char car to the first car garage

duping or losing insurance on a 2nd char car to store it in your new 1st char garage?

any ideas would be great - thx!! :)

so long

Chrunchy

You're talking about bicycles right? So far as I know there's no way to insure them currently but they aren't that expensive to replace anyway... Just make sure you drive it back to your garage when you're done! :)

I think to move a car to another character, you need to friend to sit in your car to hold it, and drive to lsc n park on the threshold, call someone to open a phone menu so you drive in lsc wo triggering the lsc menus.

Leave your friend in the car inside lsc, he cant get out, he has to just sit and hold it in there. Go swap characters, head back into lsc and HOLD triangle, you must pull your friend out of car. Then just garage/track/insure it.

I think thats how it goes.......i should look it up, ive been meaning to move some cars.......if anyone wants needs a 2nd helper friend me w cars in mssg on psn.........also need to get rally win

zimbambazibimbamba

once the police had impounded my bicycle,retarded police.I forgot to collect it again and it blew up,had a great color combination,never seen of it after.So sad :(

You're talking about bicycles right? So far as I know there's no way to insure them currently but they aren't that expensive to replace anyway... Just make sure you drive it back to your garage when you're done! :)

Yeah its not bout the money but bout the mechanic who can bring it to u nearly everywhere :)

Back in the days we were looking for great places to ride than one day i sadly replaced my BMX with the Jester on the Business Update by mistake... now i hope that any new update will bring back a glitch to insure Bikes on car spots... :)